🌸chapter 4 training Rem and Ram🌸

-------------------
(Y/n) pov:

*Knock knock knock*

*Knock knock*

*Knock*

"(Y/n)-sama"

"(Y/n)-sama it's time for breakfast"

I slowly open my eyes and replied"I'll be there in a minute!" I then hear her steps fading so I get some clothes and took a shower and then go to the dinning room for breakfast. "Ohayo (y/n)-sama" they said "O-ohayo" I then on the chair and then started to eat the food

 "Ohayo (y/n)-sama" they said "O-ohayo" I then on the chair and then started to eat the food

"Hmmm... Did you two made this?" I asked them"hai! Do you like it
(y/n)-sama?" I then give them a close eyed smile "like it? No I don't like it, I love it!" They beamed at this and we started eating.

(Time skip)

After they finished the dishes, I called them "Rem, Ram?" "Hai" they said "I want to teach you to how to defend yourself"

"Really!?" They said, I then nodded at them "But let's just focus at your strength, come" they followed.

We stopped at the clearing "I'm gonna teach you two some taijutsu, I want you to do some 20 push-up 20 sit-up and run around the house 30 times and if your done just get me, I'm just at the underground that I tell you about just call my name ok?" They then nodded and begin to do what I telled them.

I then teleported at the enchanted library and begin to read some books and practice some magic and also making some healing potions and medicines.

(Time skip)

Rem's pov:

We finished what (y/n)-sama tell us to do so we came inside when I closed the door I then went to the kitchen but when we passed the dinning room there's a food at the table and a letter so we read the letter.

Dear Rem and Ram

I made this food just for the two of you me and Mayet already finished eating and if you two are wondering where I am right now I'm at the final selection so don't worry about me I'll be fine, oh and one more thing while I'm not there I want you two to maintain that training and there's a box I put at your bed there's a bracelet in it, i want you to wear it it's not a normal bracelet it's also a weight bracelet so it's heavy it's part of your training to get stronger, and if the food there is no food left I want you to buy some there's a money at the cabinet in my room use it to buy some food and something you needed.

P.s don't over do yourself at training

Lots of hugs (y/n)

We then looked at our food

And begin to eat and then get some shower and do what (y/n) told us to do  and then we get to bed

And begin to eat and then get some shower and do what (y/n) told us to do and then we get to bed. 'Goodnight (y/n)-sama'.

---------------