🌸 chapter 9 first hashira mission🌸

--------------------
(Y/n)'s pov:

"Y-you s-summoned u-us o-oyokata-sama?" I asked "yes, I want you to get someone to monitor Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado." Oyokata-sama requested "h-hai! O-oyokata-sama" I bowed.

(Time skip)

"I want you two to monitor Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado, as oyokata-sama said Nezuko turned into a demon but didn't eat anyone" I said to Yin and Yang "and I want you to protect them if their in danger, that also include to their companion" I continued " hai! (Y/n)-sama!" They but said "o-oh and here I want you to have this"

"Muffins!" They both said delight "I packed many muffins so you won't starve "We won't let you down (y/n)-sama!"

They then waved goodbye at us and we waved back, I then turned to Rem and Ram "and you to don't get out of the house if it isn't necessary ok?" They nodded "good"

"Caw! Caw! To mount (m/n), children's have been missing at night! Caw! Caw!" (C/n) said "t-thanks (c-c/n)"

"Be safe (y/n)-sama!" They said I then jumped from tree to tree with Mayet at my hands.

(Time Skip)

After awhile of traveling we finally got at the mount (m/n) "M-mayet I-I w-want y-you t-to e-eat t-this" I give Mayet a small black bean, Mayet then eat it.

"T-try s-saying a-a w-word Mayet" I said "w-what's that it's so nasty?" Mayet said while letting out it's tongue.

"I-it's a talking bean I made so we can u-understand each other" I smiled "oh.."

We finally found the village so I began to ask questions at the people.

"Hmm... Strange they said all the children's that got missing is at that forest while getting some water from a river" Mayet said "it's d-definitely a demon" I said

We then waited until it's night time, I then jumped from tree to tree Byakugan activated, I then see alot of signature's all haddle up so I fastened my pace I then deactivate my Byakugan and jumped down from the tree and walked towards the cage to where the children's were.

The children then looked at me so I put down Mayet "shhhh... Don't m-made a s-sound, I'll get you out of h-here" they then nodded so I opened the cage they then come out "Mayet I w-want you to get them back at the village and p-protect them w-while I'm not there" Mayet then nodded "what about you?"

"I'll be f-fine" Mayet then transformed and I put all the children's at Mayet's back "ok children I want you to hold on tight okay?" I said softly "hai!" They nodded "Mayet I want you to fly up so they can't see you"

(Time skip)

"Let go! Let go of me! You ugly monsters!" I heard a girl's voice "no, if you want we can just eat you" the other said.

"You moron! We can't eat her even if we're so many we can't win against master Domma!" The other voice said

I then run at them and got the girl "so your the one that's been kidnapping the children's" I said softly "Gah! Give her back you demon slayer!" The demon said, the girl then gripped tighter at my haori "p-please don't" she begged "I won't don't worry" I reassured the girl "sorry but I won't give her to you" I said "your asking for it.

The demons then called at their companion's 'so many' I thought " ha! Give her back or your gonna die!" The other demon said"no"

I then jumped to a tree and put the girl down " don't come down at any cost" the girl nodded "what's your name "Abby yours?" "(Y/n)" I smiled

I then jumped down from the top of the tree and unsheathed my sword some demons then dashed at me, I then deflect all their attacks and dashed at them.

"Lotus breathing: eight form;
Burning petals"

I then slashed the space above their heads then lotus petals started to appear and touched their skin they then screamed because it started to burn their skin, I then sheathed my sword.

"Danm you! Just who are you!?" The other demon said "I'm (y/n) (l/n) the lotus hashira may you rest in peace"
As I said that they burned into dust

"My~ my~ what do we have here a demon slayer, a hashira at that~" a voice said "hmm~ nice to meet you~ I'm Domma~" he introduced himself.

He then dashed at me in a fast pace and slashed my shoulder but I bodged it and unsheathed my sword and slashed his arm he then jumped backward and waited to regenerate his arm.

"My~ my~ I didn't thought you would slice my arm~" he said, after his hand finished to regenerate he then dashed again at me and we exchanged blows.

I slashed his check and he slashed my shoulder I then kicked him at the stomach and he flow towards the tree and hitted his back.

It's been an hour now while we fight and I'm now panting and my wound is now slowly healing because I'm almost out of energy "tired now are we?" He said

We continued to fight and I almost couldn't keep up at his attacks, he then kicked me at the stomach and I slammed at a tree, he again dashed ay me but I kicked him away, I then dashed at him and attacked.

"Lotus breathing: second form; thousands strikes"

I strikes at him many times when I'm done, I looked at him and saw my attacks it's to shallow, while I'm distracted I didn't notice that he attacked I then again got slashed at my shoulder but now it's too deep, I then gritted my teeth so I won't scream. "(Y/n)-san!!"

Domma then turned at the voice "I'm okay don't worry!" He then turned to face me "hmm... I guess this is goodbye, it's almost morning but before that-" he then dashed at Abby.

So I teleported to her and got hit at the waist "argh!!" He then disappeared "goodbye for now lotus hashira~"

At the village

No one's pov:

"Is she gonna be okay?" A girl said at Mayet " I'm sure, don't worry".

They have been waiting for the hashira to arrive, not just them but all of the villagers, so they can say thanks.

Just then a blooded (y/n) emerged from the forest with Abby. The girl then ran from her to her parents. "Mommy!"
The parents then hugged her.

(Y/n) then looked at the villagers and they bowed at her " Thank you for saving all our children!" The all said (y/n) then smiled at them.

--------------------
Taisho secret:
•when Mayet and the children's have arrived at the village the children asked Mayet of your name.
•when Abby is watching you battle at the demons at the top of tree, she admired you.