George: so we should all be there at 1-ish?

Nikki: mhm :))

Jack: yep

Ranboo: I wont be there until 6 pm. Long flight.

Jack: American moment

Ranboo: yeah :/

Niki: I'm looking forward  to seeing you guys, things have been tough recently :((

—-

Wilbur groaned as he stirred awake to the noise of pounding on his door, looking at the clock on the bed stand. 6:13. Wilbur grumbled and rolled out of bed, walking over to the door and opening it. Of course it was Tommy standing there.

"Toms, do you have any idea what time it is?" Wilbur grumbled.Tommy groaned.

"Yes, but Tubbo- he's awake!"

"What?"

"I said Tubbo's awake, so get your ass ready! Prick!" Tommy scolded. "Lani and her dad already left, so hurry up!" And with that Tommy was gone, leaving Wilbur stunned for a second before getting ready the fastest he ever had. The three of them, Tommy, Philza, Kristin, Tommy's mom, and Wilbur were all out of the hotel by 6:20.

"I'm so... I don't know. There's a rolling feeling in my stomach," Tommy said, walking hastily alongside Wilbur.

"Yeah. Mine too," Wilbur said. He can't remember if he forgot to brush his hair or not. "I- he didn't look so good when I... first saw him. I hope he's better now." His voice trailed off, and their hurried walks to the hospital were filled with silence. The three of them were at Tubbo's door by 6:24.

"Are you guys ready?" Philza asked, holding his knuckles in front of the door of Tubbo's. Tommy nodded and Phil knocked.

"Come in, come in," Tubbo's mother ushered the three inside the dimly lit room.

"H-hey Tubs," Wilbur walked over to Tubbo, who looked up at him with big watery eyes. Before he knew it he was crying too with both of Tubbo's arms around his back.

"I'm sorry Wilby."

"It's ok, Tubbo, it's ok," Wilbur said soothingly. "We're all here for you, ok? Me, Tommy, Lani, your parents... Jack, Niki, and George are all coming up too... and Ranboo is flying up to see you too."

"And I'm here too!" Tommy exclaimed, running over to Tubbo. "Come here you stupid prick," Tommy said as he pulled Tubbo in for a hug. "You're an idiot. Such an idiot. I love you so much Tubs."

"I love you too Tommy," Tubbo sniffled, his chin tucked in the nook between Tommy's neck and shoulder. Philza was the next person to give a hug, holding Tubbo extra  gently, afraid that he would hurt him. Tubbo looked at his friends and family, watching tears pour from their eyes with bittersweet smiles on their faces, happy he was awake but sad that they were even in this situation in the first place. He held onto his sister's hand, who had only let go to let the others hug him. They all had told him that they loved him, he just needed to believe it. He knew that it was probably true, but there was just something that made it hard to fully accept. He felt bad, having everyone crying over him. He felt guilty. If he hadn't been so selfish, then they wouldn't have to be here. George, Niki, and Jack wouldn't have to drive three hours and Ranboo wouldn't have to fly 11.

"Tubs, are you okay?" Tommy asked. Tubbo snapped out of his thoughts, eyes scanning over all the broken faces before landing on Tommy's. He hesitated for a moment before nodding. Tommy didn't look convinced, his eyebrows scrunched up in worry, and to Phil, whose lips were pursed.