Tubbo started setting later that night with the help of Wilbur, fully caffeinated and ready to go. He was honestly kinda freaked out too, though. He couldn't remember the last time he streamed, and he knew chat would be going insane and asking about his sudden month plus long disappearance.

"Ready?" Wilbur asked, rubbing his tense shoulder. He was standing over Tubbo, who sat nervously in his gaming chair.

"Yeah, I'm ready," He said. "Thanks for helping me set up."

"No problem, Tubbo. Message me if you need anything."

"Sure thing," he replied. Then he started streaming.

OMG

AHHHHH

TUBBO

HES ALIVE SKFKFFKFFC

HIIIIII

SKSFJFKFKDOWLSM

TUBBO WHERE WERE U I WAS SO WORRIED

hi

YALL- AHDJDJDJ

THANKBGOD UR ALRIGHFT SKSKS

long time no see

I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD SLSKSL

wut

OMG FINALLY

HE'S BACKKKKKKK

HI BEE BOY

Wait what is going on

HIIIII

AAHAJAAAHHH

Tubbo couldn't read the chat since new comments were being made so fast that they disappeared. It was already overwhelming, but he couldn't back down now.

Calm down, you knew this would happen. You'll be fine.

"Hello chat! How are you doing today?" Tubbo said excitedly, putting on the classic streamer facade. "Sorry for the disappearance, I was just- just taking a break for a while. Sorry everyone! I'm doing alright, I was just a bit stressed out for a bit.... But I should be back now!" He explained, glancing at the chat every other second.

TUBBO ILYSM

WELCOME BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cool

BEEEEEEE BOOOOOOYYYYYYY

TUBBEEEEE

HE'S BACK YALL

OMG OMG OMG HI

He booted up Minecraft, deciding to do a simple speedrun as he got back into things. His chat still had not calmed down after the ten minutes he had been live, and it kinda freaked him out a bit. It didn't relax a bit until almost 40 minutes of the speed run, but it still ran rampant.

OMG WHEN THAT BLAZE ALMOST KILLED HIM I WAS FREAKING OUT LMAOOO

I hate the wither skeletons they're so Annoying T-T

TUBBOOOOOOO

IM SO GLAD HES BACK

DKFKFKAAAAKAKS

does anyone else think Tubbo's acting kind of weird??? I'm a little worried for him...

MY STREAMER IS BACK

OMG HOW DID I NOT GET THE NOTIFICATION HE WAS LIVE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys is Tubbo ok???

HE GOT TO THE NETHER SO QUICK XD

my favorite streamer :3

He tried his best to interact with the comments and the donos, as well as act like some of the comments didn't get to him. He replied to most of the donos, but some were downright disrespectful or intrusive that he had to ignore it, and he constantly had to reassure his audience that he was fine and that nothing was wrong. Wilbur joined a discord call with him and made some jokes with Tubbo when the chat and donos were getting particularly intrusive, which helped distract him and lighten the stream. Wilbur was the greatest. He helped Tubbo ignore the nagging feeling on his chest that he was letting all his fans and viewers down. Too bad Wilbur couldn't stick around more. He was so anxious and stressed and he just wanted to end his stream right then and there, but it was also somehow soothing. Not really, but a little. He knew it'd get easier and more enjoyable the more he got into it....just like the old days.

Tubbo put the last ender eye into the end portal and hoped in, prepared with full iron armor, weapons, and tons of beds. It was very chaotic. Tons of endermen chased him and the dragon almost killed him multiple times His savoir was Wilbur, who came back to cheer him on. It brought him the inspiration to keep going and to finish off that damn dragon, which exploded into beams of light. Tubbo sighed in relief and Wilbur broke out into a fit of cheers, clapping excitedly for the younger boy.

"Amazing job, Tubs," Wilbur congratulated. It was like a verbal pat on the back.

"Thank you, Wilby," Tubbo replied. He was leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head, still coming back down from his adrenaline rush. "I think I'm gonna end the stream here... bye everyone!"

—-

"So? How do you feel?" Ranboo asked. He came in and sat down on his bed when Tubbo shut down the stream, and was watching him finish up turning off his equipment. He got a shrug in return.

"It was a bit stressful," Tubbo replied. He got up from his chair and let himself sink down into his bed. Ranboo laid down next to him, their shoulders almost touching. "People were being a bit... Stan-ish.... I guess, but it wasn't that bad." There was a moment of silence, and Ranboo turned to face Tubbo. "Sometimes I just- question what the meaning is, y'know?"

"The meaning of what?" Ranboo asked, eyes locked with Tubbo's.

"I don't know... life I guess," Tubbo shrugged. Moonlight streamed in from the window, and he could see the stars glittering in the never-ending dark blue sky.

"Well," Ranboo started. "The meaning of life is life itself. You're here, and you're living. That's all that matters. You're here. That's what the meaning of life is."

And Tubbo smiled.

The meaning of life is life itself.

End?