Niki and Jack had to go. They were both worried, especially Niki, but Wilbur reassured them that he'd still be there for Tubbo, as well as his family, Ranboo, and Tommy. It did still take a lot of talking to subside her worry, though.

"-Make sure to call or text me, and if you need anything I can come up any time. I'm only a few hours away," Niki said, hugging Tubbo tightly.

"Ok, I will," Tubbo replied. Niki didn't stop hugging him until Tommy pointed out that she was strangling him, and she apologized profusely.

"Same with me, I can always come up too," Jack said, taking his turn to hug Tubbo. "I'm cooler," He added, which got him an elbow in the ribs from Niki.

"Bye Niki," Lani said sadly, holding out her arms to receive a hug from Niki, which she did gladly.

"Bye Lani," Niki hummed. "You can call or text me whenever you want too, alright? Do you have my number?"

"Yeah, I have it," Lani replied. She hugged tighter and sniffled."I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Lani. Stay well for me; I'll see you soon," Niki said, rubbing Lani's back soothingly.

"Yeah," Kani sniffled. "I'll see you soon."

"Don't forget about me, Lan," Jack said, going in for a hug. "Good job on beating me in practically every video game, by the way. I'm totally not salty about that or anything," Jack said sarcastically, which made Lani giggle. "In a bit."

"In a bit, Jack." Niki and Jack gave their last goodbyes to everyone and received them back, as well as multiple 'thank you's' from Tubbo's parents. It took them a while to leave but eventually they were out of the apartment, driving back to their own homes. Wilbur looked nervously at Tubbo, who just stood there like he was paused in the moment.

"Tubbo?"

"Hm?" He hummed in reply to Wilbur, turning away from the door to face him. He looked so tired.

"Nothing," Wilbur said, shaking his head. "Hey, uh, why don't we go to the park today?" He asked no one in particular.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Tubbo's mom replied. "Get dressed everyone, we're going to the park! I know there's a nice little pond nearby, Tubbo has shown me pictures."

Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo left back to his room, gathering a pair of clothes to wear, then took turns changing in the closet, which had a door that could open and close easily. Tubbo came out still wearing his favorite red hoodie that he had been wearing since yesterday. Tommy changed after him, walking out with a pair of jeans and the jumper that Wilbur had gotten him a while back. Ranboo wore a similar outfit, but with a black hoodie instead, as well as his usual mask and glasses that he wore whenever streaming or going out.

"Hurry up, you're talking so long!" The three heard after a few rapid knocks on the bedroom door.

"We're coming Lani," Tubbo sighed in annoyance, walking over to open the door, where Lani stood impatiently. "Come on, let's go." The boys followed Lani out to the living room where Wilbur and Tubbo's parents were waiting. Tubbo could feel Wilbur staring at him. It made his skin feel hot and itchy. He glanced over, looking at the taller man. Their eyes met and stayed that way for a few seconds before Tubbo glanced away, the burning feeling getting too intense. He followed the others out the door and out of the apartment building. It was pretty warm out but there was still a bit of a nip in the air. Tubbo had shuffled himself in between Ranboo and Tommy, trying to avoid Wilbur's gaze. He knew he wasn't mad. Wilbur said he wasn't mad; he said that he didn't ruin everything. Then why did he feel afraid?
"You good, Tubs?" Tommy asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. Tubbo shrugged. He still felt a faint anxiety from this morning in the bathroom, even though he had taken his meds. He still was on his sertraline, and still had to take it every morning, and this time he had to remember to take it.