Meet Ghost Face

??? - "Aughh fuck Joshua"
He thrust into her making her moan with pleasure.

I never understood having sex in public, why not just do it at home?

??? - "J-j-jo-sh sl-o-o-w d-own". He tightens his grip around her naked waist as he slams her into the stall door causing her to loose her breath for a moment.

Joshua - "Val I want you so bad, I want to shove this veiny cock into your wet pussy everyday. God I want to hear every moan, every scream that comes out of that mouth when I thrust into you".

Val was her name huh? I look down and see a bulge in my pants and I mutter "Shit".

Val - "Joshua fuck me harder, I want that veiny cock of yours, give it to me. I want all of you in me. I want to feel every inch of your dick in me.

Joshua - "F-u-ck V-a-l" he mutters as the stall doors begin to make a violent smashing sound.

Joshua - "Val your pussy takes this dick so well". He begins to thrust even harder then before causing her to moan to the beat of the smashing.

"Fuck" I think to myself as I look down and see that my dick is bulging out of my pants. I guess hearing them fucking made me hard. I close my eyes and imagine y/n. I slowly breath in and out as I begin to walk into the stall next to them.

Val - "JOSHUAAAA!!!" Her scream was covered by his hand as he stopped thrusting and started to pick her up.

Val - " Joshua what are you doi-" he had picked her up and hoisted her legs onto his shoulder and was licking her pussy slowly.

Joshua was a football player, known for being strong and Val, short for Valentine, was a cheer leader. The most stero-typical couple you could imagine.

As I listened to Vals attempts to moan while getting her pussy ate I began to take out my dick. I pulled it out and began stroking it slowly. All I could think of was y/n and how good she could take this dick.

"F-u-ck" I muttered. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and pulled out previous pictures I had taken of her. I swiped to the one I took yesterday of her thighs during Science class. I close my eyes as I imagine kissing her legs working my way up to her thighs, my hand over her mouth covering her cute little moans~

Joshua and Val had begun to fuck again. He was ramming his dick so far in her pussy I thought he was going to brake the stall door.

I hid my moans and exhales under Vals and Joshua's moans as I imagined licking y/n's pussy ever so gently listening to her moan. Oh how squeamish she would be to my touch, I'd love to get a taste of her..

It wasn't long till I realized I had begun to stroke my dick faster. It was now sticking straight up and twitching to the touch of my hands. I looked down at the picture and exhaled deeply as I played with my rock hard dick in a bathroom with two teenagers fucking eachother in the stall next to me.

Joshua - "Vahh-l" he let out a soft moan of exhaustion.

Joshua - "I-m going to c-um".

Val - "Cu-m for me Jo-sh, I w-a-ant you to re-alease in-s-side m-ee".

"F-FUCK" I was about to cum just thinking about teasing y/n.

Val - "JOSHH" she screamed.

joshua - "VAL" he screamed.

joshua let out one last stroke before realesing his cum inside her and thrusting deep into her womb.

I had came aswell.

I zipped my fly back up and walked out of the bathroom before Val and Joshua did.

I started to head back to my Algebra class and realized only a few minute left until the bell would ring and I would get to see her.