My first time

I had finally gave into the urges I got and I had killed somebody. Oh.. Your asking who? Well of course it had to be the boy who she kicked in the groin in 5th grade. Jacob Parker, I mean first of all he has a first name as his last name.. And second, he was able to get touched by y/n and got away with it. He also happened to be the first one I saw.

Friday November 7th is when they saw his lifeless body laying on his bedroom floor.

I knew before I could commit a murder I had to figure out a disguise. I went to my local halloween store and bought a strange mask that reminded me of a ghost and I also bought a thin black cloth to lay over my head and body.

I had been stalking him for a while now, his murder was planned for months before it took place.

His parents had been gone on vacation and he had decided to not go with, big mistake I'd say.

He had left his window open to the living room like a dumbass so I climbed in and put on my disguise. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the fancy magnet on the wall.  I had decided I wanted this to be quick and fast, It was my first time and I wanted the urges to stop, badly.

He was up stairs jacking off, of course the time he Jack's off is the time I show up to kill him. That almost saved him aswell, he was going for a while now and I was started to get bored of hearing the groans from outside his door.

He had finally stopped and went to his bathroom inside his room to clean up, I knew my chance was now or never.

I snuck into his room and slowly crept to his bathroom where he was located. I knocked on the bathroom door, just to play with him.

Jacob: "Hello...?"
"Is somebody there?"

No its casper? Jeez this dude was a real dumbass.

I heard the sink start to run; hey atleast he's clean I guess.

I had shifted to the backside of the door. He walked out and I knew this wasy chance to catch him off guard.

But then suddenly he grabbed my hand as I tried to stab him and we both ended up having a super awesome karate battle. Nah I'm just kidding, would of been pretty cool though.

As he walked out I quickly put the knife to his throat and slit it. The satisfaction I had felt from hearing him gasping for air was immeasurable. I wondered around his room and I found a camera, I guess he had a photography hobby?

He was still half alive so I grabbed him by his hair.

"Say cheese" he didn't say cheese OR pose, what a loser.

"Ok.. we are going to try that again and you will pose this time, alright?"

I picked up him by his hair again and faced the camera towards us, I threw up a peace sign and he decided he wanted to die right as I took the picture, better than nothing I suppose.

I took the camera and the knife with me as I left my house quickly going into the woods to remove my disguise so I wouldn't cause to much attention walking down the street.

I decided I needed to reward myself for pulling off such a great first kill. Soooooo I went to y/n's house to watch her sleep. I arrived at her house and managed to climb up to her window, which was unlocked.

I was very tempted to do everything I had dreamt about to her while I could but I wanted our first time to be consentual. I wanted her to love every inch I thrusted into her, I wanted her to crave it as much as I did.

I stood besides her bed watching her sleep, she looked quite comfy. Watching her helplessly sleep with no protection made me nervous so I decided I was going to stay with her a little while.. you know.. to uh... protect her, yeah..

The sun began rising and I realized I had stayed past my invitation so I quickly exited her room through her window and went back to my house to get ready for school. This was going to be a long day considering I had got no sleep.

No news had gotten around at school about Jacob. He was home alone and his parents were not going to be home for another 4 days. But on my way to lunch I overheard some of his friends talking about going to his house to see if he was ok because it wasn't normal of him to not answer his phone.

I smirked and imagined them walking in on his lifeless body above his blood that had spewed out from his neck.

I was in science class next to y/n trying my hardest to not fall asleep but miserably failing.

"Dude you alright?" She looked over at me while I was about to pass out.

"Yeah, I got no sleep last night.." I freaked out that she was talking to me and it instantly sent a adrenaline spike throughout my body causing me to snap out of it.

"Bet you slept real good last night" I said.

"Yeah I did actually.. jeez what where you doing watching me sleep" she said that concerningly but jokingly.

"No- why would you think that.." I was shocked she had said this, maybe I had made my presence to known watching her.. or perhaps I was to loud?

The bell rang a few minutes later after the akward silence between me and her and I quickly left room in embarrassment.

After a few long and grueling hours school had finished and I was finally able to get some sleep.