A basket full of??

Today was going to be the day I asked y/n for her number. I haven't dared to do anything as severe as this before.. ever.

Well if she said no I was still going to get her number either way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n: (yes woo I'm finally doing her pov woaaaaahhh wowww, ok I'll move on..)

God this science class sucks, I always forget the homework, I mean she gives us like a packet EVERY night.

I had arrived at my doom and sat down waiting for my torture to commence.

Once it started a guy walked in, I had never known his name I only knew that he sat next to me and was also in my science class. He was like a shy kid but popular? Everybody seemed to know him but he never spoke much.

"Max why are you late?" Our teacher had a uh.. thing for this Max guy so she didn't really sound mad at him. It was kinda creepy, I mean she was like 39 and he was 17, I'm assuming.

"I uh.. got lost" he said.

Lost on the 4th month of school? Yeah sure....

He set his stuff down at his desk and pulled out what we were working on. He also pulled out a peice of paper and started writing on it.

He eventually stopped writing, folded the paper and held out his hand with the paper to me.

"Oooooooo~ what's thissss"

The paper was snatched out if Max's hand.

"To y/n I-" Max grabbed Derek and held him up screaming at him. The teacher freaked out and rushed to get Max off of Derek before he caused real damage.

Everyone who was in the class started chanting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"

I sat in awe as I had a front row seat to a pretty good fight.

One of the teachers overheard and called the principle down to handle Max and Derek. He took both of them away, which both were still glaring at each other. Max glanced at me looking sad..? He seemed upset about something. I had completely forgotten he was giving ME the note and I searched the classroom for it.. for uh.. research purposes.

Yeah... I never found that note, no clue what happened to it. Honestly I think the teacher picked it up and kept it.. ew.

The rest of school was just as boring as ever. I got home and sat my bag down on my desk chair and flopped onto my bed happy it was the weekend. Which ment I could finally sleep, god I love sleep.

I don't remember much after that, I passed out on my bed. Next thing I knew I woke up to my mom screaming at me dinner was done.

When was it dinner time? I look out my window which was left open and the COLD AIR was rushing in, jeez I need to tell my mom to stop opening my window. Fresh air isn't cold air that penetrates your lungs when you breath.

I walked down stairs and smelled the chicken she had made.

"Thanks mom but I'm not hungry right now".

I'd be binging eating this later though at 3am when I'm finally hungry though.

"Ok I'll leave it out for the night time monster then" she teased.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with ice and water and headed back up to my room. I felt a wave of cold air as I opened the door.

My window right besides my bed was wide open and letting in a bunch of cold air.

"Jeez who keep-" I saw a basket on my bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

"Honey are you alright? I heard you scream".

"Y-eah mom.. I'm fine just got startled by a uh-.. A TREE! Yeah a tree.."

A TREE the best thing you could come up with?? Jeez I'm so stuipid.

"Oh ok.. I'm going to bed honey goodnight".

"Goodnight mom" I said.

Ok now what is this... I was still in shock with a basket full of toys was on my bed with a note attached to it.

I grabbed the note and it said "You will need these tonight ;)" and also a phone number.

(Oh yeah totally a cliff hanger) I'll update as soon as possible<33