The Meet Up

Oh boy, been a while huh? Well I'm sure you don't want to hear me say whats been going on so ill get right to the story.

RECAP: Y/n has a random unknown number texting her and had a strange dream about him after some.. interesting texts. The unknown number asked to meet y/n hours before police sirens roared down y/n street. Could it be a coincidence? Y/n decided to investigate for themselves, sneaking into the now murdered Jacob Parks room at his house. Only to find a small picture, something that would change her life forever. Y/n decided to change her mind about meeting that unknown number.

Y/n pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and hesitated to check my phone.

??: "Oh? What made you change your mind darling?"

I couldn't say what actually changed my mind, but I knew who murdered Jacob so I couldn't just let him get away? He had made it so obvious. A crucial mistake on his behalf. I mean if you're going to murder somebody why leave a whole ass picture of you committing the crime? A rookie mistake if I say so myself.

Y/n: "Oh nothing, just bored."

??: "You only want to see me because you're bored? How rude"

Y/n: " Be greatful I even agreed, I really shouldn't of."

??: "Yeah yeah. What about by that old run down ice cream shop that closed a century ago?"

Y/n : " Um absolutely not, I'm not trying to get kidnapped?? If I agreed we are meeting where I say so."

---------------
Max's mind(which is also ??):
Wow I'd love for her to take charge of me like that in bed. Make me do whatever she says...

---------------
??: " Fine, where shall we meet then my princess?"

Y/n: "First of all, don't call me that. And second, my house. Since you already seem to know where I live".

??: " Sounds good to me, maybe we can use those gifts I bought"

Y/n: "NO. STOP TEXTING ME"

??: " Okay okay but I know you'd like that... I'm free whenever so your choice".

Y/n: " Shut up you creep. I guess 6PM and no later than that".

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow". Y/n said outloud releasing a big sigh.  I just agreed to meeting a murderer.. a kinky one at that. I'm sorry mom, this is my one chance to be a cool detective and I will not pass it up.

Y/n spent the rest of the time before 6 PM watching some neflix and doing homework she had been putting off.

"I need to shower, I stink". Damn I smelled bad. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water.

"Nothing like burning my sins away".

She thought about the night before. The thought of those things made her stomach churn.

Right as I put the shampoo in my hair I heard a loud thud coming from my room. My heart sank. Who could that be? Please let it be a bird that just decided to launch itself into her window.

"Oh God". I was panicking, I forgot I left my window unlocked. Oh God im suck an idiot. That could be anyone climbing into my room right now. Had I forgotten what time it was? Wasn't he normally quiet though? The unknown man, who had snuck into her room and made her think about unholy things.

Her mind went blank when she heart footsteps coming toward the bathroom door. He wasn't trying to hide his presence and they both knew it.

The door creaked a little and I stopped breathing. I stood there, in the shower, holding my breath with no where to run.