My dream with y/n

I once had this amazing dream of y/n and myself.

I snuck into her window while she was sleeping. I watched her sleep so peacefully.

I stared at her for quite some time before I mustered up the courage to go over to her.

I had gotten in bed with her, while she was sleeping, I was so fucking hard at that point.

I started to rub her cheek while she slept right besides me.

She had woken up, she started to freak out so I quickly gotten on top of her and covered her mouth with my hands.

"Wouldn't want somebody to here you now would we?"

She sat their in shock not moving at all. I looked into her eyes, we kept direct eye contact for 30 seconds.

I was still on top of her, I realized she had been feeling my bulge the whole time I had her pinned. She gave me the look of despair, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I pulled down her blankets, she was only wearing a bra, underwear and a hoodie overtop.

"Please don't hurt me" she said.

"Oh don't worry I won't hurt you" he replied.

He was still on top of her, he started to pull her underwear down. He had gotten even more hard and all she felt was his cock pulsating on her stomach.

He put his fingers in her mouth and she started to suck on them. He took the same fingers out of her mouth and shoved them into her pussy. She let out a big moan and squirmed a little. He put his hand over her mouth again.

"Sh.. for now I want you to be quiet". He said this only to tease her. He actually wanted her to moan, he wanted her to moan so loud the neighbors could hear them.

While still being on top of her with his dick hard as a rock on her stomach he leaned down to her ear to hear her moans better.

Y/n grabbed his head and pulled his ear closer to her mouth as she said "Fuck me". He instantly took action, he moved her head to the longer side of the bed and began to take off his underwear.

"Fuck" y/n gasped when he took his underwear off.

He got onto of her again this time much farther up on top of y/n's body. He placed his dick on her lips and she started licking the tip.

He grabbed her hair and lifted up her head as he placed his dick far down her throat, and began to throat fuck her. The only sound heard was y/n gargling on his dick and his moans as she swirled her tongue around his dick.

"Fuck yes..take this dick just like you should".

He began to tease her clit and rub it.

"Y-es" she rolled her eyes back from pure enjoyment.

"I shouldn't be able to hear you, perhaps I'm going to easy..". He started to fuck her throat harder, each stroke going further and further into her throat. He started to speed up his movements in her pussy.

"Now.. I'm going to cum and your going to swallow all of it, not one drop waisted".

He sped up even more..
"FUCK Y/N YOUR INCREDIBLE".

He came in her mouth and she swallowed all of his cum. She was close to cumming aswell so he put another finger in her and she came instantly.

He was now on top of her chest with his dick in her mouth and 3 fingers in her pussy.

"We aren't done yet". He immediately grabbed her and moved her yet again on the bed, this time with her legs on his shoulders.

He leaned down and started licking her pussy, she let out a moan.

"If you keep moaning I'm going to fuck you till I see fit".

She covered her mouth as he continued to  eat her out. She started to arch her back and lifted her hands from her mouth onto his head pushing him further into her pussy urging him to keep going.

"J-j-ust like th-at" she managed to get out.

"I'm in control not you". He pulled off her hoodie and she was left with only a bra on. He stopped licking her pussy to take her bra off as he set her down to take it off his dick rubbed against her pussy. She began to rub his dick with her hands, moaning in his ear aswell.

He let out a deep sign and started breathing heavy when she messed with his dick.

He managed to get her bra off and went back to eating her out, this time he was rubbing her breast.

"FUCK ME ALREADY GOD DAMNIT". She screamed as she came, once again.

"You really don't listen to what I tell you.. I like that..". He said as he smirked and licked her cum off her body.

That is where the dream ended sadly, I never got to finish the dream.