Chapter 6

9 years ago... 12 years old Etelle...

"Eti, mom will be in the backyard, ok?" Etelle's mom said.

She smiled. "Yes! I'll play with your phone!"

"Alright, don't drop it." she said and left.

Etelle sat on the floor comfortably and opened an app.

[Purity] is an Otome game she installed on her mom's phone.

It does not focus only on the romance but the adventure of the female lead as well. The game starts with a default characteristic, name and design of the user, which basically meant that there is no official main character.

[Name: Etelle]

She smiles as she type her name on it as the female lead.

[Hair Color: Pink]

[Eye Color: Pink]

[Race: Unknown]

[Sexuality : Unknown]

"I... Wow... Well damn..." she cursed under her breathe as she stare into space.

No doubt, she's inside the otome entitled, Purity.

It's about the adventure of the protagonist and his/her main goal to purify the Wicked village.

It was basically 9 years ago that's why she barely remembers.

The route is messy, whatever you choose will lead to good ending. Maybe because the one who made it doesn't want any bad reviews?

However, she remember playing the second volume of the game, focuses on the romance, contrary to the first volume, all the route you take, whoever the male lead you choose will lead to doom.

Either death, heartbreak, torture or... Betrayal.

"But... That does not concern me."

It's not like she's a protagonist. Whether she face doom or not doesn't really matter.

And it's not like she will choose a male lead either. "... I forgot. They thought I'm a male."

It's better like that, though.

"That man... Zachary.."

Zion Beckett Zachary.

The third male lead.

"In the volume 2, whenever I choose him, in the end, my character receives the curse."

The curse that if a Zachary fall in love with a woman, she will suffer a great loss and will receive a curse of dying in the hands of the man she loves.

Dead end. He's a dead end.

She sighed. "Then the man with him might be Miko Caddel."

Described as a serious and loyal knight, Miko Caddel owns the spot light in terms of romantic demeanor.

He was placed as the fourth male lead. But he's a dead end as well, because in the end, he will die no matter what, and because of the great loss, the main character will commit suicide.

The reason for his death remained unknown.

That was ridiculous, because how come he died just like that? No reason at all.

There are four other male leads too but she have no will to meet them at all.

"So I'm surrounded by NPCs?"

She lay down on the bed. She feels drained. Everything doesn't make sense.

What will she gonna do now?

Does she even a choice?

"... I should just kill them all."

But living like this is not a bad choice either. Zion, who is a powerful duke is voluntarily spoiling her so she could at least live leisurely, the only problem is she's not sure until when.

At least, now she know what to do.

She flicked her fingers. "Take his money and run away."

━━━