Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go! Bad! I said let go!" Margo screams in pain. He is trying to take his hand back from the latter's mouth.

It's painful! The kid's canines are sharp! It's going deep through his skin.

Soon, since the kid haven't letting go of his hand, he took another chocolate from his pocket, unwrapping it clumsily and forcibly putting it inside the kid's mouth. Finally, he let go of his hand.

His eyes are blurry with tears. He grip his hand with a pained reaction as if he just lost it. It's bleeding. The mark of the bite is visible.

He slumped down in the grass. He hasn't moved on what happened yet. This kid! He had fed him and took care of him yet he still bit him! It's not a simple bite, it was as if the kid is planning to eat his hand.

His teary eyes glared at the kid. "Y-You! How dare you!? I even gave you my chocolate!"

He snuffle. He cannot absolutely accept it! Never had ever this happened before!

Then the kid suddenly show him his canines s if warning him!

He flinched.

"W-What... I..." he didn't dare to say anymore. Who knows if he lose his hand entirely.

"Your Royal Highness?" a deep muffled yet clear voice came from behind.

A man in a golden and white knight uniform came. He have a brown hair and is wearing a black mask that cover his mouth and nose. His eyes are captivating brown.

Margo glance at him. "Daniel? I thought you're accompanying my sister?"

Daniel shook his head. "No. The Princess is with the Emperor."

"I see."

Then Daniel saw Margo's swelling and bleeding hand. His eyes land on the kid sitting casually and thoughtlessly on the grass in front of Margo.

"Did he bit you?" Daniel's tone is neutral. He didn't bother to get fed up since the kid looked harmless.

Margo wiped his tears. "Yeah. It's fine."

He's back to his collective Prince posture again. He stood up and dusted his clothes. "He's a slave - I think? Cause he's wearing a choker."

Daniel can see it too. His eyes darken. No matter what, isn't a choker a bit too inappropriate? Whoever this slave's master is, he's truly unfortunate. He was probably bought by a scumbag aristocrat.

Daniel crouched down carefully, he examined the kid without touching him.

Then he sighed. "Thankfully, he doesn't seem to have any physical injury."

Margo agape. His eyes twitched in anger and show the knight his bleeding hand. "Hello? I'm the one who's bleeding?"

Daniel chuckled. "Please get a help, where are your maids anyways?"

Margo tsked. "Dunno."

Daniel took a bandage in his pocket. "Here." he handed it to Margo.

Margo accepted it and said a small thanks before handling his own wound.

Daniel once again paid attention to the kid. "What are you eating?"

Margo heard it. "I gave him a chocolate." he took another chocolate to his pocket and threw it to the knight. "Give it to him. Unwrap it first."

Daniel did. He gently stroke his hand on the kid's pink hair. Then he gently put the candy on it's mouth.

When the kid ate it completely, he showed a satisfied smile that hides behind his mask. "Good."

Margo sulked. "Why didn't he bite you?"

"Why did he bite you?" Daniel asked back.

Margo frowned. "You— Anyway. I just touched his cheek, nothing else."

Daniel sighed. "Then, that's why."

"Wha—"

"He was eating. If it were you who's eating peacefully and then suddenly poked on your cheek, won't you get angry? Plus you're a stranger to him."

"I— Yeah... My bad."

Daniel sighed. He then face the pink haired again. He gently asked, "Are you hungry?"

Etelle raised her head to stare at the guy in front of her. He have a gentle yet fierce eyes.

Hunger... One strange thing about this sexless body is, it seems to not feel hunger at all. Plus, the fact that she cannot poop.

It's somehow illogical. But then, she had already been transmigrated, how could things like this be impossible?

Or maybe, the food just disappears completely inside her body?

No matter what, it's weird.

Daniel, fortunately have a bag of biscuits. He gave it all to Etelle, satisfied as he watch the latter's cheek getting a lot fluffier.

No wonder, the Prince Margo poked it.

It's truly insatiable.

Minutes later, a maid went to them. "You Royal Highness the Prince..." she greeted Margo.

"What is it?"

The maid took a deep breathe and glance at the eating Etelle. "The child that the prince is with right now is the Emperor's visitor. The Emperor is asking for me to bring him back."

This time, Daniel spoke. "We'll bring him back."

He's quite curious of who ever the hell put a choker on an innocent child.