3

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈·໋᳝݊.
໋ིུ᳝݊ .̥۟ - YUKINOME • [ 雪の目 ]
.ೃ*  - CHAPTER [ 3 ]
·໋᳝݊. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.
.
.

[ 16

[ 16 . 10 . 21 - Saturday ]

"Are you stupid or what? Get the-"

"Thank you so much. Could you please wait outside for the rest of the applicants' interview to be over first?"
Soojung cut off her brother's harsh words and the current applicant nodded her head cheerfully.

"Why are you being so nice to all of them? They are so fucking stupid that they can't present themselves properly."
Sunghoon scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"This is the reason why even Secretary Kim wants to resign. You rude cow."
Soojung taunted and the both of them stopped arguing when they received death stares from their mother.

Meanwhile, outside of the room is where Hyunjoo stood with the other applicants.

"CEO Park is so good looking! Did you see him just now?"
One of them squealed in delight to her friend as the rest of them also started to talk about the CEO.

However, Hyunjoo was anxiously waiting for her turn.

"Next!"
A lady dressed in a luxurious black dress called out and Hyunjoo instantly looked up.

"Oh my fucking god- SHE'S SO PRETTY AND I CAN'T-"
Soojung immediately changed back into the badass attitude when Hyunjoo came into the room.

"Good morning!"
Hyunjoo nervously greeted and saw three wealthy-looking people sitting in front of her with their golden name tags on their tables.

'Park Soojung', 'Park Sunghoon' and 'Kim Misoo'

Park Sunghoon aka. CEO Park.

Wow, he sure looks good looking but, I kinda expected better...

"GOOD- Good afternoon!"
Soojung quickly changed the tone of her voice.