26

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈·໋᳝݊.
໋ིུ᳝݊ .̥۟ - YUKINOME • [ 雪の目 ]
.ೃ* - CHAPTER [ 26 ]
·໋᳝݊. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.
.
.

[ 13

[ 13 . 07 . 22 - Wednesday ]

"Han River?"
Sunghoon suggested a place for their daybreak while he waited for Byeol to unlock the gate.

"Sure!"
Hyunjoo replied like the usual as she entered his car.

"Han River, please."
Sunghoon told his chauffeur and his chauffeur nodded since Sunghoon had become much more polite and cheerful since the start of this year.

"Sunghoon ah..."
Hyunjoo hugged onto his arm and lay down on his shoulder while he placed his head on her head.

"Hmm?"
He asked back as he intertwined his hand with hers.

"Nothing. I just..."
She paused when she realised they were not alone, there was still a chauffeur who was able to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Hence, she let go of his hand and traced the words 'I just love you so much' on his forearm.

"Aish, you could have just said it out. Chauffeur nim knows about our relationship, don't worry he won't say it out."
Sunghoon kissed her forehead and she instantly blushed.

[ time skip ]

"We still have to walk some distance to reach the Han River. Do you want me to piggyback you?"
Sunghoon offered while he put on his sunglasses so that people would not recognise the both of them together.

"But, your yukinome condition..."

"It's not affecting me today! I'm doing just fine! I will tell you when it hits back, I promise."
Sunghoon reassured her.

It had been quite a while since he felt that condition hitting back.

Did it recover by itself?