29

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈·໋᳝݊.
໋ིུ᳝݊ .̥۟ - YUKINOME • [ 雪の目 ]
.ೃ* - CHAPTER [ 29 ]
·໋᳝݊. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.
.
.

[ 15

[ 15 . 07 . 21 - Friday ]

Hyunjoo woke up to a sudden harsh splash of water onto her face.

Wait, why would someone do that?

WHAT I CAN'T MOVE MY ARMS NOR MY LEGS?!

She instantly forced her eyes opened and realised that she was in a dark abandoned room which had only two light bulbs that were dimly lit.

"WHAT?"
Hyunjoo found herself on a small dirty chair, her arms and legs were tied by thick ropes with a dead knot that looked as if it was not going to come off unless one used scissors to cut it off.

"What the fuck..."
She looked around to see different kinds of equipment lying all around as if it looked like a construction building.

"You woke up, huh? Pretty late already. How did you even make it on time for work? It's already 2 pm."
A familiar voice called out and Iseul came out from behind a metal wall, holding onto a phone in her hand.

"Iseul?"
Her dry voice exclaimed as she then managed to recall what happened yesterday after she brought Sunghoon to the hospital.

"Please do not bring him out from the hospital anymore, if you were not quick enough. Something might have happened."
The doctor said with an angry tone while Hyunjoo stared at the ground.

Surprisingly, the doctor this time looked different from the other doctors who Hyunjoo saw that came over to help Sunghoon.

"Maybe the doctors take shifts!"
Hyunjoo assumed to herself on the inside.

"I suggest that you should stay away from him."
The doctor suddenly said and Hyunjoo looked up at him, noticing a baseball bat on his hand.

"W-What are you trying to-"

Before she was even able to finish her sentence, the baseball bat forcefully knocked her out into the darkness.