30

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈·໋᳝݊.
໋ིུ᳝݊ .̥۟ - YUKINOME • [ 雪の目 ]
.ೃ* - CHAPTER [ 30 ]
·໋᳝݊. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.
.
.

[ 17

[ 17. 07. 21 - Sunday ]

It has been two days after all of that happened.

Hyunjoo just got discharged from the hospital yesterday and she placed her letter of resignation on her desk table this early morning.

"Come to the thought of it, Iseul is one of the nicest people I've ever met."
She smiled as she entered a cafe to have her breakfast.

Now, her love for Sunghoon vanished.

She hated him to the core.

She hated him for everything he and his rotten father had done.

She hated him for making her love him.

She hated him for being so nice to her all of the time.

She hated him for letting her enter his company.

She hated him for firing her earlier on.

She hated him...

She hated him...

"Whatever, I should enjoy my breakfast without his disturbing presence."
She muttered to herself as she queued with the others and waited for her turn to order.

"I wonder how's Duri doing right now though..."
She thought of the adorable gecko, hoping that Jina was still taking care of it.

[ time skip ]

"Just let me go to get breakfast at Thanks Nature Cafe, please? I don't want to stay here."
Sunghoon pleaded with Soojung at his father's funeral.

His father passed on yesterday because of a sudden heart attack when he was trying to persuade Sunghoon to leave Hyunjoo if not, he was going to kill her.