28

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈·໋᳝݊.
໋ིུ᳝݊ .̥۟ - YUKINOME • [ 雪の目 ]
.ೃ* - CHAPTER [ 28 ]
·໋᳝݊. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.
.
.

[ 14

[ 14 . 07 . 21 - Thursday ]

It was yesterday when Hyunjoo found out that Sunghoon's father had a heart attack and was now back conscious in the hospital.

Sunghoon was still lying down on the hospital bed, fast asleep with Hyunjoo sitting next to him, unable to fall asleep the entire night.

She has already done her morning routine about an hour ago out of boredom and continued to take care of Sunghoon.

"Hyunjoo ah, did you sleep well?"
Sunghoon finally opened his eyes, revealing his grey pupils as he stared at the ceiling.

"Of course!"
Hyunjoo's voice croaked as she caressed his hair with her cold hands.

"I want to sit up."
Sunghoon requested and Hyunjoo helped him up.

"Here. Have some water."
Hyunjoo handed him a glass of warm water to clear his mind and start the day happily at the very least.

"I'll go get breakfast for you first. If anything, call for the nurses."
Hyunjoo got up.

"I want to go out and have breakfast with you."
Sunghoon stopped her from leaving.

"But-"
Hyunjoo stopped from saying anything while she stared at the small snowflake that just escaped from Sunghoon's left eye.

"Tch!"
Sunghoon closed his eyes to hold in the pain.

"Sunghoon ah..."
Hyunjoo's heart sank a huge amount.

"Let's have breakfast together! Just wait for me, okay? I need to go brush my teeth."
He ignored the pain in his eye and stretched out his hand, waiting for Hyunjoo to hand him his walking cane and follow him to the outside of the toilet.

"Alright then."
Hyunjoo gave in and helped him up.

[ time skip ]