The move back home

The long trip on the airplane back to her home town in the UK had her exhausted. It had been a while since she left the place she called home. Her and her brothers lived with their grandma for years after her mother past. Vivian have just turned 17 and decided she wanted to travel for a while. She had left home and hopped on a plane with her best friend. After 7 months in France she was starting to get home sick.

_ - 1 new message -_

James: hey little sis I heard your back in town!

Vv: yup back in town can I like crash at you guys place for a little while til I get a job and a place to live???

Christian: yeah you can we have an extra bedroom here. So back in Brighton huh? I thought you would never come back

James: yea welcome home sis you remember the address right?

Vv: yup I remember see yall in bout an hour.

Jame: kk we will clean up before you get here.

She smiled as she put her phone down. She missed living in america but she loved in here in the UK. She grabbed her stuff and left. 

TIME SKIPP CUZ IM LAZY AF

She stared at the house she lived in for years. Was she ready to go home...

She knocked on the door and a tall guy, about 6'1, opened the door with a large smile. His perfect white teeth made him look like a pretty boy with his light brown hair and his cheeks dusted with freckles. Her older brother was always the more attractive one out of the three but he was still stupid. He was the last one out of everyone as a kid to learn how to tie his own shoes.

She smiled and walked inside. 

"feels nice to be back though I wasnt gone that long it all feels so different like Ive never been here before." Vivian said and smiled at her brother. Her other brother Christian walked in and smiled. "I see you dyed you hair again" she said the the boy with blonde hair and green tips. He smiled at her. He was about 5'7 and he was always the softer one. 

Someone started banging on the door. She turned around confused and stared at James as he opened the door and watches as a 5'7 kid walks through the door. 

"Oh you must be their sister! Im Tubbo. Or at least thats what I go by online. Just call me Toby." The boy said as he ran over to her and held out his hand. She took it. 

'what a wild boy...'