Tobys Pov

We finally get to their home after what felt like hours of trying to keep Vivian from falling. Christian comes out and picks her up like the strong man he is. I joke about his muscles and pinch his arm a bit with a laugh. 

I watch both of her brothers at work, putting ice on her foot and bandaging her hand. I laugh as she tries to stand up only for her to fall on me again. She just laughs and pushes herself off of me. Her brothers laugh at her as she punches their shoulders. 

She turned to me, a gentle smile on her face. "thanks a lot Toby." 

"no problem. If you were Tommy though Id probably just leave you there while I make penis jokes." I snort at the last part and grab out my phone. I had two messages from Tommy. What a idiot.

"speak of the fucking devil" I say as he calls.

Everyone laughs as a thick british accent came screaming from the phone. His voice calms when he hears Vivians laugh.

"Wait... TOBY ARE YOU WITH A FUCKING WOMAN?!" He yells making everyone laugh hard.

"yes Im with a woman would you like to say hi Tommy?" 

"..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

Everyone bursts out into another fit of laughter before calming down again, everyone starting to go to their own rooms. I walk out to the living room and sit on the couch. Tommy continues to yell about women. 

"do you think I could marry her?!" 

"What the fuck Tommy!" I hear Vivian yell as she attempts to walk out into the living room. 

All that was heard was a hard thump and screaming. I laugh and so does Tommy.

"nevermind I dont wish to marry her she is kinda stupid" 

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH TOMMY!!!" Vivian says as she crawls over to me. 

I look at the wall while Tommy starts ranting.

I suddenly laugh at whats draw on the wall.

"HA PENIS" I yell, getting a reaction from Vivian. She laughs too.

I look at the phone and laugh while Tommy goes back to yelling bout women. 

I hang up.

For what reason.... I dont know.

Vivian laughs and turns on the tv. "we should so watch jack manifold!!" she yells as she opens youtube. I laugh hard when all I could think of was 'bald manifold'. She looks at me confused.

"whats so funny Toby???"

"BALD MANIFOLD AAAAAAAHAHAHA" I start laughing hard, almost falling off the couch. She laughs as well making me smile. She pops on one of his streams and we watch. 

Half of the time we were on our phones not even watching. She seemed to be texting someone. I didnt really pay attention to who though. I was staring at this point. She noticed and hit my knee, making me yelp at the sudden pain. I hold onto my knee and make a pouting face. Instantly she gets up and hugs me. "Sorry you were staring." She said.

Vivians Pov

I lean over giving him a hug and apologizing for hitting him. Suddenly I hear laughing from behind me. "you need to stop panic punching and hitting people when they stare at you V" Christian says as he walks into the kitchen. 

Flash back

I sat next to a young boy his hair blonde and on the other side of me was another boy with brown hair. Young Christian giggled  as the other boy continued to stare at me. I turn to look at the boy. Panic fills me and I punch his shoulder hard, making him cry. I look at him in surprise and hug him. 

"Im so sorry ----" I say.

The Flashback ends and I sit there confused. Why did it cut out his name? No proof that it really was Toby. What if it wasnt? Im not gonna bring it up to him. 

I sigh and sit down next to Toby. The memories from my childhood were always a blur. I cant remember much from before we moved half way across England. Before we lost her. These memories though. I wouldnt be able to tell if they were false but they seem so real. I wish I could only remember the boys name. 

I looked at Toby before looking away and over at my brother who was just standing there. Yes I do mean just standing there. Staring at the wall. 

"Hey guys bad new and good news." 

Thats never a good sign......

A/N 

AAAAAA FUCK SHIT GONNA GET REAL INTERESTING!!!! YEAAAAH!!!

Enjoy it baes!!! Love yall have a gooooood day!!!