Vivians Pov

I sat in my seat at the cozy little coffee shop I was at. I smiled as Toby brought our drink over. But he had something else in his hand. A plate. Whats on it? I cant see it making me tap my foot waiting for him to put it on the table. It was a small cake. He pushed it over to me with a smile. 

"here I got you this. It new on the menu and I thought we could both give it a try." He said with a little laugh. He was such a cutie I will admit that. Getting to know him was also very nice. He was a softer type. Far different from my bold and stupid brothers. I pick up the mall fork and take a small piece of the cake. "Before I take a bite thanks for this. You didnt have to pay for it I could have but thanks." I said right before shoving the fork in my mouth. 

My eyes light up with surprise. It was good. More than good. He smiles at me picking up the other fork. "I it really that good?" He asks and take a bite. I watch his eyes light up. The stars in hi eyes were so bright. I guess he really liked it. 

We both finish the cake. I smiled and picked up my cup. "wanna go for a walk there is this really cool forest not that far from here." I say with a smile as he gets up to join me. "Sounds fun lets go!!" He says, excitement peeking though his voice. 

When we got to the edge of the forest he turned and smiled at me. "this is super fun I cant wait to spend more time with you. Im glad we met Vivian." He smiles more as he said it. I smiled back. "yeah same I was honestly gonna stay in France for a bit longer but IM glad I came home you're super cool." I say while we walk. I stop at a clearing and turn to him. I point to the other side of the clearing where there seems to be a bunch of stuff. "look my stuff is still here from when I was little!!" I yelled and ran across the clearing to the nets that were hung from trees and the old wooden chairs set under what seemed to be a deck for an old tree house. Everything was old and chipping away. 

"I wouldnt go in there if I were you this place looks like it could fall apart at any moment."

"Thats the fun of doing this."

"how is that fun." 

"because we can start taking it apart and fix it up. It could be our little meet up spot when you leave."

He stares at her for a moment before smiling. "your right"

I smile at him and grab the old rusty tools from an old red and blue box. I grab a hammer. I look at him and look back down. 

"we can start by taking everything apart, saving the good wood and reusing it and throwing away the bad wood. Or keeping the bad wood for fire wood." I say while taking a extremely rusty nail out of a board. I cut my hand with it and drop the hammer on my foot right after.. Toby rushes over and grabs my hand. "Your stupid be more careful." he says wiping off the blood and putting slight pressure on the wound.

I rip my hand away from him and hiss in pain. He steps back a bit before coming closer and patting my back. "we can fix this another time but Im buying gloves so this doesnt happen." he says and grabs my arm, pulling my away from the rusty nails. He grabs out coffee's and starts walking. 

I stand there just staring at him. He turns around to me before sighing and walking back over. "come on we can come back tomorrow and start on it okay?" he stares at me searching for anything. I nod and start walking. I start limping from the pain of dropping the hammer on my foot. He shakes his head with a breathy laugh and come over to me. "lean on me so you dont fall we dont need your clumsy butt falling over." he said with a caring voice. He is different some how when we are alone. More caring instead of goofy. Odd. 

And some how his words. The way he says it. Have I met him before. 

"how long have you lived in Brighton?" I ask, staring at the trees as we walk. 

"My entire life why?" 

"No reason just wondering."

He looks at me a bit confused before shaking his head. 

The way he looks at me. Ive seen that look before. Where have I seen that look. 

Flash back

A young boy smiles at me, his fluffy hair covering one of his eyes. I smile back before dropping the cup I was holding. The shattering noise snapped me out of my focus. I stare at the floor as a woman runs over to me along with the young boy.

"VIVIAN!! Are you okay sweety?!" She asks and pats my back as the boy stares at my leg. Blood slowly ran down my leg before staining my white socks. I start cry as 2 other boys run over. 

The boy hugs me gently. "Your so shtupid V be more carefullll." he says and laughs. 

I yell something out in french as he bends down along with the woman and starts to remove some of the glass from my leg. I hiss at him and he smiles at me. "Grow up V dont be such a baby! Your what now? 9?" one of the older boys says with his arms crossed. 

End of flash back

I look at him with a small smile as we get out of the forest, muttering small curse words in french at the pain. "Hey its gonna be fine its not a far walk from here so you'll be fine. Id carry you if I wasnt so weak." he said with a small laugh at how weak he is. I try to keep my smile but fail after stepping on a rock. My foot gives making me fall over onto Toby. Both of our coffee's spill onto the ground. 

I sit up slowly to realize Im now laying on top of him. I get up as fast as I can without hurting myself, heat rising to my cheeks. "Im so sorry Toby I should watch where I walk I steppedonarockImsorry" My words start to mix together as I try to help him up, only to fail and fall back on him. I stare at him this time instead of getting up. 

He stares back.

Well this is awkward. 

I get off of him so he could get up. As he gets to his feet he turns to me and holds out his hand. 

"Here come on give my your hand its alright."

His voice even higher than it is normally as he tries his best to calm me.

A/N 

LITERALLY GOING TO OFF MYSELF BRO!!!
WORD COUNT!! 1190 

AAAAAAAA LONG CHAPTER NEXT ONE GONNA BE GREAT LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!

ENJOY BAES!!!