T/W mentions of abuse and rape will cover this chapter though I dont recommend skipping it because is a big part of the story sorry if you dont like that you probably should go and read another story if you dont like this or are sensitive to the subject.

Vivians Pov

"want the bad news or good news first because in my opinion neither of them are very good" James says and stares at me and Christian who is now sitting next to me. 

"either works just tell us James" Christian says calm as he gently patted my back. Toby sat in the corner and listened, curious of whats going on. James sighed and sat down in a chair in front of us. He looked slightly concerned.

"okay then. Good news first. We are gonna have more company bad news is its our father." James says look at the ground. 

"WHAT?! YOUR SERIOUS GONNA LET THAT CHILD RAPIST IN YOUR HOUSE?! THE ONE WHO ABUSED YOU?? DID YOU HI-" I was cut off mid-sentence by arms wrapping around me. The warmth was definitely not my brothers. I push away, still angry that my brother would let the guy who abused him back into our house only to be pulled back in. 

"shhhhh Vivian calm down you dont need to yell" Tobys soft voice says, squeaking a bit. I sigh and lightly push away again. My brother looked down. 

"Im sorry V but your gonna have to prepare yourself. He has changed." James says, staring at Christian, whose face was pale with fear and rage. 

"we didnt agree on this James! You should have told me first before even telling that man he could stay in OUR home!" Christians voice raised as he stood up. He grabbed james by the shirt bringing him to his level. "This is not just YOUR home is OURS next time you do that make sure Im okay with it too." He said before letting go. I could see tears falling from his cheeks.

We all sat there in an awkward silence. Toby looked at me. "hey you gonna be okay. I know we just met like the other day but like you could stay at my house if you want." He said trying to calm me. Why is he slightly taller than me and why is his voice so softly concerned? 

I shake my head. "when is he gonna be here?" I ask and look at James. 

"3 hours." He said before walking out the room.

Tears of hate ran down my face as I thought of how awful that man was. I wasnt gonna run away this time. I wanted to so bad but Im not going to. Toby wipes the tears away from my face before helping me walk to my room. He sits me down on the bed and sits next to me. 

We both sit there in silence, not knowing what to say. 

He stared at me his expression now changing as if he realized something. 

"Did you and your brothers change your last names?" He asks and looks at me with a face filled with intrest.

My eyes widen at the question. "yeah why do you ask?" 

Does he remember me? 

"What used to be your last name?" he asked getting closer.

"Evanson" I respond with a blank face.

"V... your.. No way its been so long.. Last time I saw you... you were bleeding and your mothers was dead right nest to you... Im so sorry" He said and hugged me. "I missed you so much I wondered what happened to you!" He said his voice cracking as he hugged harder. 

I smile. "So that boy in my memory.. It was you!" I say with a happy tone.

A few hours went by as we caught up, telling each other about everything they had missed. Completely forgetting her father was coming by. 

That was until everyone heard loud banging. 

I got up from the bed and rushed to the door of my room to see James and Christian rushing down the hall. They opened the door to see a man, maybe in his mid 40's going on 50 maybe. His hair was Grey and he was James height. 

I stood still not believing this. The man spotted me and walked over. "V! Its been so long how have you been?" He asks going to hug me. I step back, not wanting the man to come near me.

"Ive been just fine." I say with an almost bitter tone. Toby steps behind me and puts his hand on my back to calm me. The man looks at him and smiles a bit. "Is that you Toby? Its been so long since Ive seen you how are you kiddo?!" He said stepping into the room.

"Ive been fine Mr.Evanson. And you?" he said blankly. 

"Ive been great! Im a changed man!" He said with a large grin. He opened his arms.

"Why not give your old man a hug V!" He said, still grinning at me. I walked over slowly, letting the man hug me. 

James walked in and tapped the man. "You will be staying in my room for now. Follow me." he said blankly as the man let go of me. He turned and followed James into the next room. Toby sighed and hugged me from the back. 

"its getting late we should sleep." he says and sighs knowing he will probably have to sleep on the floor since James was gonna sleep in the living room.

"can you stay in here though? It will be like when we were younger." I say tugging on his sleeve a bit. He looked at me and let out a small laugh. 

"we arent children anymore though! And plus you steal covers!" He says playfully. I smile a bit and punch his shoulder lightly. 

"do not and plus its not weird we did it all the time as kids!" I say. He shakes his head and sighs.  

"fine lets do it. Mini sleepover I guess!" he says and laughs again. 

I laugh before pushing him out the room and changing into a green sweater and dark blue shorts. I jump in the bed as I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell and watch as Toby walks in with sigh. He had on his favorite black sweats and a purple shirt on. He walked over to me and got in bed. He turned and stared at me. It was silent.

He got under the covers and so did I. I slowly drifted of to sleep.

Tobys Pov

She has already fallen asleep, pulling the covers over to her side with her. Honestly I didnt need them though. Its hot as balls in here. Haha balls. I take my shirt of and threw it, revealing my chest. Not much to look at if we are being honest. No muscles at all. I laugh at myself before laying back down. The room got colder like someone turned on the AC. I grabbed the blanket in an attempt to pull them back over. She wouldnt give them over. I got up and walked to the door before opening it to see who turned on the AC. James stood there messing with the machine. He turned to me with a smile. 

"sorry is it too cold?" he whispered to me. I nodded.

He sighed. "nothing I can do about it Ive been trying to turn off the AC but as you can tell that was a huge fail this thing is broken." he says with a small laugh.

Great now Im gonna be stuck freezing my ass off tonight.

I shut the door lightly and walk back to the bed. Im guessing me getting in bed was a bit to much because Vivian turned and looked at me, eyes only half open. "Heyyy why were you out of bedd" She asks with a small smile. 

"Your brother cant get the AC to turn off" I whisper to her before take the covers from her. The cold hits her legs and she curls up. 

"give that bacckkk" She whispers. I laugh a bit at her and lay down next to her before putting the blanket over us. I grab her waist and pull her even closer, feeling her warmth that was given to her by the covers.

"Night V" I say, falling asleep.