'This boy.. Toby. Such an oddly over emotional boy. Its entertaining to watch him.' She thought as he smiled at Christian. 

Its nice that they have company since the house is almost always so dull. She smiled as Christian walked into the kitchen. "Toby will be staying for dinner and he will be staying fora few nights so we can all stream together. Why dont you two get to know each other while I get the room ready for you." James said and walked into another room leaving Toby and Vivian alone. They looked at each other and giggled. They both sat on the couch and talked as they waited for dinner to be made. 

The sound of rain calming her as she grabbed the remote. "Hey Toby wanna watch a movie??" She asked and turned the tv on. She knew they wouldnt be able to finish it before dinner but it would be fun. He nodded and smiled at her as she went through to pick a movie. As they found one James walked into the room. He sat down in the chair next to the couch. " I wanna watch a movie!!" James said with a large childish smile plastered on his face. Though very attractive he was more childish than anyone else in the family.  

They turned on a random Disney movie and watched. Moments after they turn it on Christian walks out with a smile. "Dinner is ready!" He said and watched as everyone ran to the dinning room. As they all sat down Christian brought out 4 plates of rice and other small things. He even brought out a big bowl of mac n cheese knowing it was Vivians favorite. Both Toby and Vivian looked at each other and started eating. James laughed when Vivian almost choked on her mac n cheese from how fast she was eating it. 

After they all finished eating they sat down in the living room and finished watching their movie. Both Vivian and Toby fell asleep on each other. James laughed and got up putting blankets over both of them so they didnt freeze. "At least they fell asleep on time." He whispered to Christian which was already half way down the hall. They didnt feel like waking them up so they let them sleep on the couch. 

_-_

_-_

"good morning you two sleepy heads. Geeet up"

Both of them slowly opened their eyes and then looked at each other. They both laughed and looked at James. Then after a few seconds of laughing Vivian kicked him in the stomach making him fall over. "thats what you get for waking me up and for ruining this moment!" She yelled and then started laughing again. She looked at Tuboo. His face was slightly red and he was looking at his leg. She followed his gaze to realize she was holding onto his thigh. She quickly moved her hand. "Omg so sorry for that!!" She said before getting up.

'damn we were sleeping so close bro. I barely know him thats so awkward." she thought to herself as she went to go make coffee. Suddenly the sent of bacon filled her nose. She smiled.

"This really is like it used to be. Just like home. Just before mother left us.."