Toby's Pov

I had woken up to the feeling of warmth leaving me. I sat up and look at Vivian, who had just got out of bed. "sorry did I wake you?" She said softly with a smile. 

I shake my head. "no your fine you didnt wake me." I lied. She smiled at me and grabbed some clothes. She chucked an over sized hoodie at my head.

"put that on ya shirtless weirdo!!!" She said with a laugh as I put it on and get up. "anyway how did you sleep last night." she asked, turning to me as she placed clothes on her bed.

"I slept fine. You know your really warm." I say as I remembered that I pulled her closer to keep the warmth. Heat started rising to my cheeks. She laughed at my red cheeks.

"yeah I know!" she said, walking over and pushing me out the room. She slammed the door in my face and laughed. I sighed and turned to walk only to be met with someones chest. I trip making the man fall over, me falling with him. I get up quickly to brush myself off and look at the man. It was Mr. Evanson. "Sorry for running into you Sir I wasnt looking" I say not making eye contact with him. He laughed a bit, walking towards the kitchen. 

"I was just about to make breakfast would you like to join me?" He said turning back to look at me. I nodded not knowing what to do. I walked in with him as he started getting ingredients out from the fridge. He hands them to me and I put them on the count before turning on the stove for him. He smiled.

"thanks uh would you mind getting out the butter for me?" he didnt look at me at all. I did as asked and got out the butter, handing it to him before leaving the kitchen to see if Vivian was done changing. She walks out into the hall right as I get to her door, tripping and falling into me, making me fall too. I laugh as she gets up, dusting of her yellow and black stripped shirt and her black pants. She fixed her chain before holding out her had to help me up. 

"After we eat we should go get gloves and stuff so we can work on the old club house together." she yelled with a smile. We walked into the dinning room to wait for everyone else. James walks in as well, looking like he hadnt gotten sleep at all. A bit after that Christian walks in with a very tired expression stuck on his face. Their father came in with the food and a big smile on his face.

This will be a long week with him around.

A loooong one.