Chapter 12: Hot N Cold

Both Brother were giving death glare as Desmond crossed his arms and was looking at Them as he fixed his collar and stared at the two.

( Oh gosh, If I wasn't here. They could have beaten eachother)

Tony: Desmond, Who even gave you the permission to meet this Coward!?

Derek: Who are you calling a Coward to!?

Desmond: Geez, Settle down now. . . Look Father. I'm very sorry for getting into this and coming here without any permission. But I thought its about you two should now stop this heat.

Tony: *Grits Teeth* Who even told you to get involved. . . I wish I didn't tell that story to you.

Desmond: Please calm down now and You two seriously need to talk, He is also willing to talk.

Tony gave a stare to Derek as He sighed and looked at Tony. Desmond stepped a little back and was waiting for one of them to speak.

Tony: What. . . Do you want?

Derek: Don't say I asked you to come. . . Your son in law got me into this.

Derek looked at Desmond as Tony clutched his Fist in anger, He was really angry to see his brother as Tony turned away not looking at his brother's face, Derek sighed and turned to Desmond again who was starring at him.

Derek: What's the point not looking at my face again, Brother?

Tony: Dont call me brother.

Derek: *Sighs* Now Don't drag this further.

Desmond: Father. . Can you talk to him?

Tony: No.

Desmond: You can't hate him forever you know? If your father was against your wishes I get it, You would be mad. But what's the point of hating your stepbrother?

Tony was silent as Desmond continued to speak.

Desmond: Yes, The Word "Stepbrother" is from a different person, Not exactly from your family But eventhough, He is still your brother?

Derek looked at Desmond then at Tony who was looking away, Derek was surprised that Tony is actually listening to Desmond. Otherwise Tony wasn't that type to listen to anyone.

Desmond: You never wanted this to happen but in the end if happened still, You should move forward now. What will you get when you hate him?

He pointed at Derek who was starring at his brother, Tony glanced a few times as Desmond sighed and looked at his father in law.

Desmond: You have a family, Your wealthy and He is the same too. . . There is a way to understand this, Father.

Tony glanced at Derek who was looking at him as Desmond shook his head.

Desmond: In the end, He is still your brother and You should treat him that way, In the inside I know he loves you like a brother, Father.

Derek stared at Desmond before looking back at Tony. Tony stopped clutching his Fist and turned, He looked at both of them as Desmond slowly stepped away as The Two brothers stared at eachother, Desmond was a bit worried if a fight will start.

A few seconds of silence, Tony sighed and looked at Derek in the eye as Derek stared at him.

Tony: . . . . . Derek.

Derek was shocked that Tony actually said his name for the first time, Desmond was looking as Tony was silent. Derek looked at his brother before Tony touched Derek's shoulder as Derek's eyes were widen.