Epilouge: What A Life

Things have been getting really interesting and different for Desmond, Trish and Mickie.

The First thing that happened was when Desmond had to meet Trish's parents.

Meanwhile Desmond stopped his car at Trish's House as a Bodyguard saw Desmond and immediately ran inside the mansion and looked at Trish's Dad.

Bodyguard: Sir, Trish's Boyfriend has arrived.

Trish's Dad:

Trish's Mom was shocked as Trish's Dad kept yelling and running as He left the mansion and saw Desmond as Crowe was panicking.

Desmond: Wait wait wait wait, Mister Please-

Trish's Dad: Get over Here!!!

Desmond started screaming and was running away from Trish's Dad as He was chasing him as Trish and Her mom was outside.

Trish: Dad!!!! Stop!!

Trish's Mom: *Lightly pushes Trish* Go and stop your father!! He despises your boyfriend for no random reason.

Trish looked and started chasing both of them as Desmond continued screaming.
.
.
.
After that, All Three of them told their parents separately about their relationship, Of course everyone was in shock and didn't know what to say. Some didnt agree on it. Desmond's parents were even worried and didn't agree on it until Desmond's Father Jacob trusted his son. It took some time for his mom to agree.

Same with Trish's parents, Trish's Mom was in shock and was asking Trish that it isn't a good idea. Her Father was angry and also didn't agree on it until Trish made her parents understand that Desmond will take care of them. Soon they agreed and let it happen.

Mickie's parents had a little bit of rampage, Tony was really angry and absolutely didn't agree on it and even told Mickie to stay away from Desmond thinking He was gonna break her heart.

But Mickie tried to make her father understand, he didn't like it at all and was angry.

It took over seven months to finalise and agree on everything. They soon realised that Desmond really was trustful.

And Finally the wedding happened, They got married at the same time making it such a happy and special moment together.

.
.
.
.
It showed Desmond sitting in the chair with Mickie and Trish next to him as It showed four of their children as Desmond smiled and crosses his arms.

Desmond: Aaand that's how I met your mothers!

The kids started clapping in happiness as Trish and Mickie giggled.

Jerry: Wow, Dad! I loved that story.

Amelia: It was so cute.

Amber: I wanna hear it again.

Mickie: Haha, How about tonight again? It can be like your bedtime story.

Trish: You all can have a goodnight sleep then.

Peter: I wanna be like dad in the future when I grow up.

Desmond's eyes were widen as Trish and Mickie looked shocked before laughing except Desmond as He looked.

Desmond: No!!! Not in my watch!

Trish: Father mode activated!

They all laughed as Desmond stared before they all hugged their kids and laughed together. The kids went to play as Trish and Mickie smiled at Desmond.

Mickie: They're so cute.

Trish: So true, I love them so much just as much as you.

Desmond: Awww you two are so sweet.

Mickie: Of course, Look at all of us now.

Trish: True love.

Crowe had a big smile On his face as He hugged both of his wives as They giggled until the kids came running and hugged them as The three started laughing.

Love comes in many ways by Trust. ♡

A/N: Thank you so much for reading again and stay strong!!! :)