Chapter 19: So Cool

Desmond was told to bring his family to this mansion about Mickie and Desmond's relationship, Right now Mickie and Desmond were eating some ice cream as Desmond was telling her about the news.

Desmond: So, I gotta call my parents tomorrow, Thats what your father told me.

Mickie: What?? Oh no, is this seriously happening?

Desmond: Yup. . . So I think I'll need to call Trish. .

Mickie: I'm nervous. .

Desmond: Dont worry! I-Im sure everything will be okay.

Mickie: I really hope so Desmond.

Desmond gave a reassuring smile as Mickie as James couldn't help but smile as well.

Desmond: *Cheeky smiles* See? I'm the one who cheers you up.

Mickie: Mm Right you do. .

Her smile was widen and was sightly blushing as Desmond finished his ice cream and the two were making their way back to the mansion but Mickie was getting a bit too close to Desmond, Crowe gave a smile to her as Mickie smiled at him back as They accidentally touched eachothers hands.

They immediately moved away as Desmond was holding his neck and was blushing a little as Mickie was blushing even more.

Mickie: Sorry. . .

Desmond: Haha, You didnt say that in the mansion. . . Im joking, Its okay.

Mickie giggled a little as She stared at Deamond before looking away and spoke to him.

Mickie: These heels are hurting me. . . C-Could you hold my hand?

She said feeling embrassed as Desmond looked at her and smiled.

Desmond: Hey its okay, Of course I can.

He held Mickie's hand as Mickie kept blushing and thanked him as They made it to the mansion. Sometime later, Desmond called Trish about it and Trish was now going to send her Aunt and Uncle to save Desmond

The Next Day.

It was the next day, The mansion was clean and everyone was wearing nice clothing, Crowe was feeling a bit nervous about this as He was walking around fixing his outift.