Leave!!!!

Jamie's POV

I couldn't see Willow this morning, so I made some crappy excuse that I needed to go to soccer practice. Technically it wasn't a lie, because I seriously needed to practice for my soccer. For the past hour of practice all I thought about was Willow. No matter what my mind ended up on, it was always her.

"Aye Beckham! Class is going to start, let's go", my coach called and I nodded. I headed to my first period class without making eye contact with anyone. When I got there, I sat on the back of the class room. I took out my headphones and notebook.

"Hey baby!", I heard Elsa say

"Hey Elsa", I replied with a small smile

"What's wrong?", she asked

"Just a little tired and a headache", I answered and she pouted

"Aww I'm sorry, feel better baby", she commented and gave me a kiss on the cheek. There it is! I feel nothing... It's been that way since we started dating. How come I feel something with Willow and not Elsa?

I love Elsa, I kept on repeating in my head

Stop lying to yourself, Max joked and I rolled my eyes

I do! Maybe. I think..... I don't know anymore, I commented and Max laughed. I just popped in my headphones and put my head down, I can't do anything today. When the bell ranged, I was first to get out the classroom and away from Elsa. I was rushing down the hall, dodging everyone and keeping my head down. I happen to look up and saw her. Brown boots, blue skinny high waist pants, a oversized brown sweater, and hair framing her face. She was already staring at me smiling and blushing uncontrollably. She's absolutely adorable, damn!

"Hi Jay!", she squealed when I walked up to her then she frowned "what's wrong?"

"I was rushing off to practice this morning that I didn't eat breakfast now I have an headache", I answered with a small smile and she nodded

"Yeah, Jane told me and you forgot your protein shake", she said giving me my cup and a small bag "I also packed you something for later"

"Why?", I asked and she blushed even more

"Well Auntie Tiffany always packs you something every time you have a game, so maybe I thought I'd take her place until she comes back", she answered and I smiled

"Thank you", I spoke and she nodded. Then there was a silent almost awkward stare between us and Willow cleared her throat

"Well, we have class and I don't want to be late", she said and kissed my cheek then walked away to her class. That felt different from Elsa's kiss.....

               •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Willow's POV

"So I heard Elsa of Assholeville is out to get you", Cassie said and I smiled. Cassie loved referring to her Elsa as the Elsa from Frozen.

"I already warned her, if she touches me she's dead", I replied as we got in line for lunch

"Uh oh cat fight", Anna commented putting up her hands up like a cat and Cassie laughed "speak of the devil....". We all looked at the "popular table" and saw Elsa staring back, almost glaring. She moved closer to Jamie, but he didn't seem to notice her just talking to his friends. I smiled and got my lunch. We sat at our table and something was off. I felt cold like I was outside and when I looked up, I saw a huge black figure floating behind Elsa. It was towering over Elsa like a guardian. It's skeleton hands were on her shoulders and it's red eyes looking straight at me. A chill went up my spine, but I couldn't look away.