Playing with Fire

"Excuse me?" I asked pulling my wrists away from him. "You have no right to demand any explanations from me," I yell. "I have no right!" he yells back. "Why the hell are you here with him?" he asked again. "I don't have to give you any explanations," I say louder than before.

I turn to leave but he pulls me by my arm. "I don't want you near him," he says. I pull my arm away. "What about you!" I shout. "You are here with another women too!" "You are here with another one of your whores!" I shout.

"She not a whore!" He says in anger. "But you, you act so innocent and here you are having dinner with fucken Ryan and what are you going home to sleep with him," he says.

I couldn't help it, I was so angry that I slapped him on his face. His face moves to one side and he holds himself in that position for a few moments. "You are not going to disrespect me," he says and he turns to me. "What are you going to hit me?" I demand. Was he? I don't think he would, would he?

"I would never hit you but I am going to show you how to respect me," he says and gets closer to me and pulls me into a kiss. The kiss was passionate and desperate I tried to pull away and he kisses me harder and I couldn't help it and I gave in and kissed him back.

He pulls me up to the sink and I pray to God that I don't break it as we continue to kiss. He stops and places his hands on my cheeks kissing me more. "Rosie what the hell are you doing to me?" he asks as his hands trace my back over my dress and he continues to kiss me more passionately. He stops again holding my face in his hands and then we look at each other as we breathe heavily to the desire of wanting to do what we should not be doing together.

Then out of nowhere, I began to cry. I started to cry and at that moment all I wanted was to be away from him. "I'm sorry Oliver," I say and I move away from him to jump off the sink and leave the bathroom in a hurry.

When I make it back to where Ryan is he stands up. "Are you alright?" he asks. "Have you been crying?" he asks. "I'm fine," I lie and sit down. Thankfully our food arrived just as I was sitting. "Looks good," he says and I nod.

I turned to my side and notice that Oliver and that very pretty brunette were just a few tables down. She was so elegant looking and very attractive. "You okay?" Ryan asks again and I smile and nod yes. "The good really does look good," I say and he smiles.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" he asks me. I take a bite out of my food so I can have a minute to think. "I mostly read, and watch T.V.," I tell him, which is true. I was not about to tell him that in my free time I pig out until I can no longer eat and that somehow I have managed not to get diabetes. "What about you?" I ask.

I look over at Oliver again only this time Ryan notices and he looks in the direction I am looking at. He smirks a little and I smile nervously. " I like to work out, and I love sports, I play baseball on the weekends," he says. "Is there something going on?" he asks once he catches me staring at Oliver again.

"No, not at all," I lie. "Well that's good," he says. "How is your family dealing with you know?" I asked. I didn't want to ask him about his grandmother but I waned the attention away from me, plus I really did want to know if his family is okay.

"It's hard but we are okay," "She lives a very long and exciting life," he says. "She loved to travel and that's what she did most of her life," he signed for a bit but for the rest of our dinner, he talked about the great life his grandmother had and how his grandpa is wanting to find an apartment to move into because he does not want to be in that big house alone but refuses to move in with any of his kids or grandkids.

"Dinner was great," I say as we finish our meals in silence."Yeah it really was great," he says. "Your check sir," the waiter comes. I know that Ryan didn't notice but I was extremely shocked to see that he was about to pay $550.00 for our meals. "We are splitting the bill," I tell the waiter. "Don't be silly," Ryan says as he hands his card to the waiter. "I insist," I say but it's too late.

"Ryan no that's too much I can pay for whatever I ate," I say. "I am sure you can but I invited you," he says. After getting his card back we both decide that we should go home. I look over to Oliver's table but he was already gone.

"Thank you for dinner," I say as we walk outside. Oh great, I forgot about the valet parking. We waited to get our cars and thank god he was given to him first. "I had a nice time," he says as he gets in his expensive Mercedes and drives away.

After getting my car and realizing that it still smelled of fast food I decide tomorrow I will get my car detailed and washed but for now, all I wanted to do was get home and sleep.

There was something in the back of my head that was not leaving me alone and to be honest and that's why on earth did Ryan want to have dinner with me?"

Licorice was in a bad mood when I got home I tried to pet him but he refused and scratched at me. I was getting ready to relax and watch my show when the doorbell rang. Strange I thought it's past 10 and no one ever visits me late. The doorbell rang and rang and then there was banging on the door.

I opened the door and found myself with Oliver. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he lets himself in. "I can't do this Rosie," he says. "I can't stay away from you no matter how much I want to I can't," I wanted to speak but he approaches me and pulls me in his arms and we kiss. His mouth is eager to let him in. I part my lips and he deepens the kiss. Our kisses were full of hunger and eagerness. He tilts my head and kisses my neck, making me feel that desire and warm sensation between my legs.

He pushes me gently onto my couch and lays over me, kissing me, biting my lips then making his way down to my breasts. I wanted this, I wanted him but I know I shouldn't. I know that if I let him in again this time it would be worse, he will hurt me more than the first time and I don't think I can handle that.

I push him away and he looks down at me, his heavy breathing making me want him. "Oliver no," I say. I stand up and he stands up with me. "Rosie," he says but I don't let him speak. "You need to leave right now," I demand. He tries to come to me, pulling my wrists and pulling me close to him. "You don't get it," he says as he tries to kiss my neck. "Oliver please leave," I say softly.

"Rosie," he says quietly as he approaches me once again. I wanted to scream. Why was he doing this to me? "Oliver, what are you playing at here?" I ask as I face him. "I don't know but whatever game this is, it's not just me playing it, your playing too," he says as he kisses me again and because I could no longer hold the desire I kiss him back. "You are playing me," I tell him as we continue to kiss. "So are you," he says. We stop and stare at each other. "I guess we are both playing with fire in some way," I say and he pushes me down to the couch again and lays over me. "Yeah well let's see who gets burn first," he says as we kiss one more time and our bodies meet once again.