So close

Electricity runs through my entire body. I felt like I was being lifted up into space. His minty mouth was on mine. His lips eager parting mine and his tongue demanding entrance into me.

He pulls me closer to his naked chest and my hands wrap behind his back. "I can make you feel good," he says into my mouth making my stomach flutter. "Would you like that?" He asks but my mind is to dizzy to answer and when he pulls away he leaves me feeling empty and needy.

"I don't know," I say because honestly, I didn't know what he wanted me to say. He sits on the bed and pulls me close to him leaving me standing in between is legs. "Take your shirt off," he says and I shake my head no. "Why not?" He says. Why not lets see because I am a ball of lard my self conscious reminds me.

"I can't," I say "don't you dare be insecure just take the shirt off," he says. I shake my head no and began to cry. "Wow hold on I don't want you to think I'm forcing you to do anything okay it's up to you if you want to or not I just want to see you," he says in a soft and warm voice.

"I am embarrassed," I say and he nods. "Come here," he says and once again I am between his legs. He puts my hands in the air and pulls the wet shirt off of me. He looks at me but doesn't look disgusted.

"Fuck," he says looking at my breast. He pulls me close to him so that my legs are now around him. He began to kiss my neck leaving a cold sensation after every kiss. His hands trace my overweight body and even though I'm ashamed I let it happen. I find my hands running through his damp hair and pushing myself more to him.

When his hands reach my stomach I put my hands over it and he pulls them away. "No," he says. "Not for me," "you don't have to hide for me," he confirms. I let his cold hands caress my stomach and for once I don't feel ashamed.

He undoes the back of my bra with one hand making my oversized breast bounce out. "Fuck!" He says taking my breast in his hands and squeezing them. He then gently takes my nipples and gently tugs and pinched them.

Whatever he was doing was making me feel like my body was on fire and that I was a huge ball of electricity ready to burst. He continues to kiss my neck sucking and biting making me bite down on my lips and breath heavenly.

He then looks up at me and he had me in a sort of trance. "How much do you want me?" He asks and I don't answer. He then takes one of my nipples in his mouth and gently sucks and for the first time tonight. I moan and he looks up with a big seductive smile on his face. "You like that?" He asks and I nod.

He takes my nipple back in his mouth this time-sucking harder making me moan even louder, he is using his other hand to pull and tug at my nippled but then switches sides making me feel like I was going to explode.

He picks me up by my legs and pushes me on to the bed. "Take your jeans off," he orders and I obey.
"Your ass is so big," he says standing behind me and letting me feel how hard he is.

"Lay down," he says and again I obey. He stands back looking at me and I become insecure again. I place a pillow over my stomach but he pushes it away. "Don't," he says with a smirk.

He lays over me and We kiss again this time slower but with more passion. He pulls my legs apart but his mouth never leaves mine. "Let's see how wet you are for me," he says and this dirty comment makes my stomach flip.

He pulls at my panties and slides them off of me. When his hand meets my most intimate spot I began to shake. His fingers began to make small circles making me tense and moan. He looks at me "how does this feel" he asks but all I can do was grab his arm and arch my back.

He continues his sweet circles and I keep grabbing his arm. When his fingers finally slide inside me my body goes tenses. " fuck your so wet for me right now," he says. His fingers slide in and out and then as far as he could go and this went on over and over and I was melting for him. He knew this he knew the effect this would have on me.

"Fuck your practicality dripping he says as he continues to kiss my neck and breast. He looks at me and smiles. "Tighten up around my fingers he said," "What?" I asked. He leans close to my ear and whispers: "tighten up around my fingers baby," and I do just as he says.

"Tell me you want me," he says this time his fingers pushing deeper in me. "Yes," I manage to say. "Say it," he demanded and I obeyed. "I want you so much Oliver," I say and his lips crash into mine again.

I was panting hard and I knew that what we were doing was crazy. No correction what I was doing was crazy. How did I get stuck in this situation he doesn't like me he doesn't even know my name.

His fingers began to move faster, moving my hips with them. I moaned louder and my mouth was slightly open. Moan after moan and he just looked at my eyes the entire time. "Come on come for me," he says and at these words, I completely dissolve before him leaving me panting and shaky.

He pulls away from me. "That's enough for now," he says with a smile leaving me feeling longing.

"I'm sorry," I say standing up and rushing to get my clothes. "For what?" he asks. "I just don't want to spoil this yet," he says. He pulls me into his arms "you don't know how much I wanted you this close to me," he whispers in my ear and I look up at him confused. "Why?" I asked.

He puts a strand of hair behind my ears and I feel worried. Is this some sort of joke? where is the hidden camera? I can't believe I just let my boss touch me in that way and worse I can't believe that I liked it.

I reach down to put my panties on and then my leggings, "just the panties," he says and I put the leggings to the side. I grab my bra and my shirt "just the shirt," he says and I put my bra to the side. He gives me some of his socks which are way too big for me and we walk downstairs.

"Hot chocolate or coffee?" he asks. "Hot chocolate is fine," I smile. He walks over to the sink to wash his hands but then stops and turns around to look at me. He places the two fingers that were in me in his mouth and gently pulls them out. A warm sensation builds up in my stomach and I suddenly have that longing feeling.

He was standing in the kitchen without a shirt and in jeans that hugged his body perfectly. I was sipping on my chocolate remembering him close to me, the way he made me feel, so whole yet so vulnerable. A knock at the door startles me and he looks worried. "Rosie go upstairs and don't make any noise," he ordered. "Okay," I say taking my hot chocolate and leaving.

I walk upstairs and I can hear him open the door. "Hi baby," was the last thing I heard before shutting myself in his room and hiding under the bed.