06

*1 month later*

Me and Marcus have been messaging on and off for the past month really getting kind of close. I've realised I really do like this boy.

"Ella?" I asked my best friend as she was scrolling through Instagram. "yeah?" she answered kind of mumbling. "I think I love Marcus" I said suddenly. Her eyes opened wide and her smile even wider. "I KNEW IT, I KNEW HE WAS THE BOY OF YOUR DREAMS!" she exclaimed jumping all over the sofa. "So how do I tell him?" I asked her with a slight smile on my face. "just tell him in person, go down to the training ground after uni" I nodded and headed to uni.

______________________________________

Imessage
Marcus (rashy)
Yazmin (yaz)

Yaz
Hi, can I come to the training ground after uni. I need to talk to you xx

Rashy
Yes of course. Why, is something wrong?? Xx

Yaz
No nothing is wrong I just have something to tell you in person xx

Rashy
ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!??

Yaz
BRUH WTF- NO WITH WHO TF

Rashy
OK phew see you later then xx

Yaz
Okay bye rash
*Read 11.43am*

______________________________________

After I had finished uni, I drove straight to Old Trafford. I parked in the car park and came out and entered to glass doors. I greeted the woman at the front desk. "Hello, I'm here to see Marcus Rashford, I'm his best friend." I said to the woman. "I'm sorry but does the manager know your here?" she asked me with a slight stern look. "no but it's kind of urgent."
"Well I'm sorry but I ca-" as she was just about to finish her sentence I heard a familiar voice coming from the side of me. "YOO IT'S YAZZA" it was jesse. "hiya jess" I said with a wide smile as I hadn't seem him in so long. "here come with me ill take you on a tour." he said with a posh accent. "I'm sorry Mr lingard but you can't let he-" he cut her off once again. "Susan, I know your just trying to do your job but leave off abit yeah?" as we walked through some more doors Susan gave me a stern look. I gave her one right back. "So wheres Marcus?" I asked jesse. "he's on the pitch training, why?" he asked looking curiously at me. "I just need to talk to him about something" I fiddled with my fingers and looked down at them. "you going to finally confess your love to each other?" jesse said as if it was obvious. "something like that yeah" I said with a slight smile on my face. "well ill take you to him now." jesse said smiling that his best friend finally won't be a single lad anymore.

As me and jesse waited for Marcus to finish training he walked over to us and gave me a hug. "Yaz is here to talk to you about something." Jesse said with a smile winking at me then quickly running off. "what a weirdo" Marcus says watching him as he runs off. "anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?" he said. "I just wanted to say that, I know me and you have known each other for quite a while now and we have been texting all the time and I just wanted to say-" before I could finish my words the handsome boy's lips were connected to mine. As he pulled away he said." I love you too, Yazmin Mian. " I smiled and kissed him back. We had lunch together gave each other a peck on the lips and we both headed home.

As I got home Ella was basically on the doorstep waiting for me. "so..?" She said curiously. "WE KISSED" I squealed as me and my best friend hugged for joy. "he said he loves me" I said smiling. "so are you official?" she said. "not sure but we can figure that out later."

______________________________________

yazminmian

Liked by marcusrashford and moreyazminmian why can't I say that I'm in love❤️❤️❤️LIKES 1M SHARES 200K ❤️ 💬TAGGED-littlemix, marcusrashford

yazminmian why can't I say that I'm in love❤️❤️❤️
LIKES 1M SHARES 200K ❤️ 💬
TAGGED-littlemix, marcusrashford

Comments

User123 who is the lucky boyyy??
^yazminmian that's for me to know and for you to find out ❤️

User445 love the caption
^littlemix credit to us 😝

leighannepinnock GORGEOUS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
^yazminmian 💙💙

jadethirlwall miss you
^yazminmian see you at the brits x

marcusrashford ❤️
^yazminmian 🙈

______________________________________

a/n hi this has been my favourite chapter so far of what I've written enjoy x

~ _amysxncho_