13

I woke up this morning to Marcus walking in the bedroom with a tray of food. "I made you breakfast" he said with a smile. And put the tray on my lap. "Awww you didn't have to." I said, still appreciative of it. "I wanted to." he replied.

He said down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "so, about internationals." my boyfriend said. "yeah, what about it?" I asked kind of concerned. "are you sure you and Ella want to manage our social media?" he asked. "of course we do this is our dreams, plus I won't have to miss you all summer. I'll get to see you play for our country." I said, kissing his cheek. "OK, love you. I'm going to get ready then il drop you off at home on my way to training." he said kissing my head.

As I arrived back home, I was met with Ella and Jesse coming out of her bedroom. Jesse looked slightly embarrassed that I saw him. "I was never here." I said laughing. After Jesse left Ella asked for all the gossip. "so what did you two do last night." I just gave her the 'look' in response and she gasped and mouthed the word 'same' at me. We both squealed and hugged.

________________________________________

yazminmian

Liked by jesselingard and 1M moreyazminmian let your soul gravitate to the love y'all LIKES 1M SHARES 100K ❤️ 💬

yazminmian let your soul gravitate to the love y'all
LIKES 1M SHARES 100K ❤️ 💬

Comments

User444 you going to the euros
^yazminmian wouldn't miss it for the world ❤️

ellaperkinsx bezzie mate 🤞🏼❤️
^yazminmian loveyy 💖💖

User328 check ur dms 🌶️🌶️

kourtneykardash ❤️❤️❤️
^Liked by yazminmian

marcusrashford ❤️💙❤️💙
^yazminmian ❤️❤️
.

______________________________________

a/n a filler chapter enjoy

~ _amysxncho_