15

*2 months later*

We made it. It was the Euro final and we made it as a team. Alot has happened over the past 2 months. Marcus had met my parents and they absolutely loved him. Jesse and Ella were finally officially going out and more importantly I moved in with Marcus.

"Yazmin?" Gareth said as I was said next to him on the front row at the European Championship Finals 2021. "yeah sorry I was daydreaming" "thank you so much for helping us this summer." I felt my heart melt at the fact he was thanking me for my contribution. "it's no problem at all, any time."

The players started running out the tunnel and onto the pitch where the fans were running wild. Our team first. With me Marcus and Jesse starting, me and Ella were of course cheering them on.

The starting whistle blew and the game began.

After 13 minutes of the game Italy smashed the ball into the back of our net, changing the score to 1-0.

10 minutes after the goal, Chiellini fouled Kane inside the box. The whistle was blown indicating a penalty was given. The spirits around the whole stadium began to rise as Sancho stood up to take the penalty. He took and run up and, SHOOT! THE CROWD WENT WILD! Straight into the oppositions goal.

No goals had been scored until the 77 minute. Lingard ran from the wing... Crosses it to Marcus and he bangs it straight into the goal. The scores was now 2-1 to us. The crowd were chanting, "IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!"

The final whistle blew and I immediately ran onto the pitch to be met with a sweat body wrapped around me hugging me. Me and Marcus hugged and I gave him a kiss on the lips. "oh my god, we just fucking won the euros." he said looking the happiest I've ever seen him before.

*2 days later*

2 days have past and the boys are getting ready to return home. Me and Marcus got onto the bus and watched Rick and Morty until we arrived back at Manchester.

🌶️(spicy)🌶️
When we arrived home. Me and Marcus started kissing passionately. My arms wrapped around his neck and hiss hands on my arse. "Jump" he said and I obeyed. He immediately pinned me against the wall and took my shirt of revealing me in just my underwear. He layed my petite body on the bed and (had sex).

We flopped down beside each other in the bed.

______________________________________

a/n this chapter is one of my fave. Next chapters will get a bit heated xoxo

~ _amysxncho_