19 | Christmas Special

💚💛❤️CHRISTMAS SPECIAL❤️💛💚

It was finally the most romantic day of my life. My wedding day. The wedding was going to be big, just as I've always wanted it to be. All the players and their partners were there. My bridesmaids were my best friends Ella, Leigh-Anne, Jade and Perrie. Marcus has two brothers and couldn't decide which he wanted to choose to be his best man. So of course he picked Jesse. I knew it would happen anyway, they've been bestfriends since like forever.

I had been fitted into this gorgeous white dress. Which fit my curved figure perfectly. I knew Marcus would love it.

The girls were getting into the dresses. I let them pick their own dresses without me knowing. I knew I could trust them. It doesn't matter, anyway. They look beautiful in everything.

"Girls, I need to see yous. Hurry up!" I said, covering my eyes. Excited to see what they had picked out.

"Okay, keep your wig on!" Jade said which made me laugh. I heard the curtain pull open and the girl walked out in a line ready to reveal their dresses.

"Right. You can open your eyes now, yaz." Leigh-Anne said.

I opened my eyes to see four of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. They were wearing the most beautiful satin dresses I've ever seen.

"Oh my god. Girls, you look gorgeous!" I said. "I think I'm about to tear up." as a tear shed from my eye.

"We need to hurry up and take some pictures before you walk down the aisle!" Perrie said doing her little excited dancey walk thing towards her.

We all stood in a row as my mum took the picture of us.

Just as the girls were about to post the picture on their Instagram, I stopped them.

"STOP!" I said suddenly.

"Why?" Leigh-Anne said confused.

"Because what if Marcus looks at his Instagram and sees me in my dress?" I said.

"Oh yeah, Good point." Said Ella shutting her phone off.

"Well I'll go check if they're all ready and we'll get the party started." Ella said.

She walked through to the venue, where all our family members were sat. Marcus mum already looked like she was crying.

 Marcus mum already looked like she was crying

Ella's pov

Marcus was nervous, I could tell. He was tapping his feet and asking Jesse what the time was all the time.

I walked down the aisle, holding my dress so I could run faster. As I walked down Jesse whistled which made me laugh.

"Is everyone ready?" I said with a smile on my face.

Marcus just nodded while letting out a deep exhale which just showed his nerves more.

I squealed and ran out to the room the girls were in.

"They're ready!" I said as we arrived.

Yazmin's pov

We gathered outside the door of the room where we will soon become man and wife.

I took a deep breath and follow my beautiful bridesmaids down the path to my fiancé.

I saw everyone's eyes were on me. I tried to contain my laughter so I just smirked.

I reached my soon to be husband as our eyes met and we smiled at each other.

"You look beautiful." he whispered in my ear which made me giggle.

"Don't look too bad yourself." I said, which brought back memories of when we first got together.

***

"Right let's get the show on the road then shall we." said the vicar as he stood in between me and Marcus.

"Marcus Rashford, do you take Yazmin Mian to be your lawfully wedded wife through ill and health? From death do you part?" said the vicar.

My attention focused on Marcus waiting for his reply.

"I do." he said and I heard his mum whimper a bit. His mum was like a mum to me. I loved her.

"Yazmin Mian, do you take Marcus Rashford to be your lawfully wedded husband through ill and health? From death do you part?" He repeated to me.

"I do." I said as I looked in my new husbands eyes.

"You may kiss the bride." He said with a more uplifting voice.

Our lips met and everyone cheered .

"CAN I POST THAT PICTURE NOW?!" Perrie shouted at me which made the whole room laugh.

I just nodded amongst the laughter.

This is the happiest day of my life.

______________________________________

yazminrashford

Liked by jesselingard and 20M moreyazminrashford so happy to share my special day with my best friends

yazminrashford so happy to share my special day with my best friends. Love you all ❤️
LIKES 20M SHARES 200K ❤️💬

*COMMENTS TURNED OFF*

______________________________________

a/n hope you enjoy the Christmas special. Merry Christmas.

~ _amysxncho_