16

The next day

Imessage
Marcus - (marcus❤️)
Yaz - (yaz❤️)

Marcus❤️
Hey can you come to the training grounds at 3, I need to talk to you

Yaz❤️
Yes of course, love you xx

Marcus❤️
See you

______________________________________

I arrived at the training ground and went to the cafeteria to meet Marcus. He was sat on a table looking worried.
"hi, is everything OK?" I asked him. "I can't do this anymore." he blurted out. "do what?" I said starting to panic. "us, I'm sorry yaz I'm just not ready. I have to go." he ran away back to the training pitch.

I was struggling to think from all the emotions I was feeling. I sunk to the floor leaning against the wall and cried. I put my head in my knees and cried.

Ella must've been visiting Jesse as she ran over to me. "Yazzy what's wrong?" she said with her arm wrapped around my shoulder. "H-he broke up with me" her jaw dropped at the sound of these words coming out my mouth. She stormed off towards the pitch.

Ella's pov

"WHAT THE FUCK RASHFORD" I shouted across the pitch at him.

"I'm so sorr-"

"I don't want to hear it" I said. "you broke her heart ill never be able to forgive you, you reckless little twat.

I walked back to find Yazmin but she had gone.

Yazmin's pov

Ella came into her apartment to find me with a numb expression on my face from all the crying.

I woke up the next morning with a sick feeling in my stomach and immediately ran to the toilet to vomit. Ella came in and held my hair back and rubbed my arm for comfort.

"Yazmin?"

"yes Ella?" I replied

"when was your last period."

"oh I can't even remem- oh shit!"
"I can't remember using a condom last time we-"

"yaz it will be fine, I'm here to help you, we'll go to the shop now and get some tests"

We immediately got some shoes on and drove to the nearest supermarket.

"these will do" Ella said throwing loads of tests in the trolley.

We got some other things and went to the self serve checkout to pay.

When we arrived home I immediately went into the bathroom with the tests while Ella waited outside. I did all three and opened the door so Ella could come back in.

"Ella what if I am-"

"then we'll work it out together" she said grasping right hold of my hand.

5 Minutes passed and the test results should've developed. We flipped the test to be shown with 3 positive pregnancy tests in front of me

I gasped and tears started streaming down my face. Ella threw her hands round me and rocked me from side to side trying to soothe me.

"your going to be the best mum ever" she said reassuring me.

"you need to tell Marcus though"

Ella's pov

Jesse came over after Yazmin had left to stay with her parents.

"hiya gorgeous" he said not as enthusiastic as usual.

"hi" I relied back kissing his cheek

He held his arms out welcoming me in for a sweet embrace.

"she's really upset you know, Jess"

"I know babe, I know."

Jesse stayed round and we fell asleep watching movies.

______________________________________

ellaperkinsx

Liked by jesselingard and 1M moreellaperkinsx soulmate ❤️LIKES 1M SHARES 200K ❤️ 💬TAGGED jesselingard

ellaperkinsx soulmate ❤️
LIKES 1M SHARES 200K ❤️ 💬
TAGGED jesselingard

*COMMENTS ARE DISABLED*

______________________________________

a/n Marcus wtf... Chile anyway so

~ _amysxncho_