14

As we were arriving at the airport to go to Germany for our first international match of the season, me and Marcus fell asleep on eachothers shoulders with my head in the crook of his neck.

About half an hour later I heard Gareth shouting. "Let's go lads." he said as everyone was getting ready to leave. I quickly got up and grabbed my bags ready to enter the hotel. I reached the hotel reception and grabbed my keys. Me and Ella were sharing a room next to Kalvin Phillips' room.

Me and Ella decided to get all our stuff put away first so we didn't have to do it later. Since it was late me and Ella just decided to watch a few movies then go to bed.

______________________________________

ellaperkinsx story

10 minutes ago

______________________________________

The next morning me and Ella woke up on my bed with a laptop in front of us with popcorn in our hands. "Ella" I shook her to wake her up. "what?" she said kind of agitated that I woke her. "we need to get up" she then got up and so did I. I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and curled my hair. I got changed into a white short jumpsuit and paired it with some white sandals.

Me and Ella downstairs to be met with the players in the cafeteria. We got our food from the canteen and sat at a table together. "can't believe we're here" Ella said looking around. "yeah can't believe this is even real" I said.

A few minutes later Jesse and Marcus came to sit with us. "hiya ladies" jesse said sitting opposite me and Ella and Marcus sitting next to him. "so what are your plans for today?" Marcus asked us. "well I was thinking we get some pictures of you all training and post it on Instagram and then get some pictures of you all in the pool."
I said and Ella nodded. "sounds exciting" jesse said sarcastically. "I'd rather do that then kick a ball around all day." I said defending my self. "OK well we'll see you out there then" Marcus said and they walked outside to the training grounds. Me and Ella both walked outside and set up the equipment. I could sense Marcus's eyes searching my body whilst I was turned around but I tried not to make it obvious that I knew. "you take pictures from that angle and I'll film from here." Ella said pointing at where I need to go. I went to my position and started taking pictures.

______________________________________

england

📍St. George's Park

Liked by liverpoolfc and 10M moreengland reunited once again LIKES 10M SHARES 90K ❤️ 💬TAGGED ingstagram10, jhenderson

england reunited once again
LIKES 10M SHARES 90K ❤️ 💬
TAGGED ingstagram10, jhenderson

Comments

oxladechamberlain brothers 🙌🏽

liverpoolfc legends ⚽

yazminmian credits to me for the content 😎

User224 yesss, more footy content

User449 guess who's back, back again ingstagram10 and jhenderson

______________________________________

When I got back from the training grounds it was around 5pm and all the players and their significant others had been invited to a party to celebrate arriving at the Euros. Me and the girls decided to start getting ready in my room. Paige and Fern were in the bathroom and the rest of us were in the main room. I decided to wear a white mini dress with heels and gold jewellery.

We partied til early morning where we all drank a little too much

This was the life...

______________________________________

a/n they are finally on international break

~ _amysxncho_