two

"L/n-san!" You turn as you hear Mina-san's voice call for you.

"Come have lunch with us L/n-san!" Ochako-chan's voice calls. The two girls run up to you from opposite directions and grab your arms.

"You should have lunch with the Dekusquad L/n-san!" Ochako-chan exclaims, having to tilt her head up to smile at you since you're taller.

"Nooo! You should come with me and the Bakusquad!!" Mina-san wines jokingly as she tugs your arm playfully, also having to look up at you. You smile nervously, not wanting to choose sides.

"Uh, why don't we all sit together?" You ask, hoping to god that that was the right response. Mina-san and Ochako-chan glance at each other, then deflate.

"Yeah, we tried that," Ochako-chan starts, "but Bakuhoe and Midobro kept fighting so it didn't work that well." Mina-san finishes for her. You scrunch up your eyebrows, frowning and purse your lips thoughtfully, subtly stealing your arms back and crossing them over your chest.

"L/n-san, why don't you sit with us instead?" Jirou taps your shoulder gently and asks as she walks by, Momo-san by her side. You smile, silently thanking her for the interruption and invitation.

"Okay!" You say happily, then turn and give the other two an apologetic look, they seem to understand.

"I promise I'll sit with you two some other time!" You assure them and wave as you walk off with Jirou and Momo-san. 

Once you got your food and were sitting at a table with Momo-san, Jirou and Hagakure-kun - the table to your right is the Bakusquad, which you've been told consists of Bakugo, Kirishima, Kamanari, Sero and Mina, whereas the Dekusquad consists of Midoriya (a.k.a Deku),Ochako-chan, Todoroki, Iida and Tsuyu, or Tsu as she prefers being called. 

You can't help but wonder which squad you would have been in if you had gotten in at the start of the year.

"L/n-san?" A voice asks you. You snap back to reality quickly and feel your face heat slightly with embarrassment.

"Ah sorry, sorry – I was spacing out! Did you need something?" You say, easily flustered. Momo-san giggles in that adorable kawaii way some girls have, covering her mouth as she eats.

"No, nothing really, I just realised we still don't know what your quirk is." She says, smiling at you. You blush again, though it's barely noticeable.

"O-oh," you say before realising she wanted an answer, "oh! My quirk is Doll, basically I can turn into a porcelain doll, except my skin is almost as hard as rock." You explain between mouthfuls of delicious food.

"Wow! That's super cool!" Jirou exclaims admiringly. You blush again, you know everyone here has a way more powerful quirk than you, but it makes you feel extra happy that they want to know you anyway.