ten

You sit cross legged on the green couch in the living room, scrolling through social media with your headphones in. 

You don't notice the person walking up behind you, so when they tap you on the shoulder, you jump and accidentally drop your phone. You let out an alarmed squeak and look around quickly to see Kyoka standing behind you, giggling.

"Holy shit Kyoka! You scared me!!" You exclaim, she laughs harder. 

You flick her arm and lean down to pick up your phone. 

You feel a foot on your back and realise what Kyoka's about to do a second too late. You fall off the couch onto the floor painfully when she pushes you and laughs.

"Stop it kyoka! You little shit! That hurt..." You exclaim, then pout after picking up your phone and sitting back on the couch, aggressively rubbing your funny-bone. 

Kyoka giggles; you mentally swear at yourself when your face begins to heat up. Thankfully, you're looking the other way, so she doesn't notice. 

After a second, you feel the couch shift, and a warm body next to yours.

"Anyway, what are you doing?" Kyoka asks quietly. 

You pick up the headphones and give her one bud, putting the other in your own ear. She takes it and does the same and you subconsciously shift closer to her so she can see your phone screen too. 

You open Tiktok and the two of you scroll through your four-you page. 

Eventually, your neck gets tired so you lean your head on Kyoka's shoulder, blushing and hoping to god she doesn't push you away. 

Once you're sure she won't, you relax and smile to yourself like an idiot. 

After another minute or two, you feel Kyoka's arm shift. For a moment, you're scared to death she'll push you away, but she just places it around you and gently pulls you closer. 

You stare wide-eyed into space with your face as red as a tomato and heart about to leap out of your chest. 

You can't help but freak out at how close you two are, she's actually holding you in her arms. Holding you. In her ARMS

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit Holy. Fucking. Shit. oh my god i'm dying she's too amazing im gonna fucking die noooooooooo I dont wanna die yet I still gotta kiss her nooooooooooo.... 

That's pretty much your whole thought process right now, you're not even watching your phone anymore. 

Five minutes pass and you're beginning to calm down again. 

That's when you realise you really need something to drink. Your throat is parched, but there's no way in hell you're moving. You pout silently. 

Option one: move away from Kyoka's warm embrace, but end the suffering of a parched throat. Option two: not move away from Kyoka's warm embrace, but suffer from a parched throat.