six

(⚠️angst and triggers ⚠️) 

When your train finally pulls up in Fukuoka train station, it's almost three, you exit with the other passengers and make your way home, bubbling with excitement. You find yourself walking faster the closer you get to your house. You haven't told your brother you're coming home since you want to surprise him, but you know he gets the day off today so you're sure he'll be home. 

When you reach the door you dig around in your bag for a moment before you remember your key is in your pocket. 

You laugh at yourself under your breath, watching the air cloud in front of you, then unlock the door and creep inside. 

You remove your shoes by the door and put down your bag.

"Nii-chan!! I'm homeeee!!" You call, expecting him to fly around the corner and wrap you up in the tightest hug ever like he always does when you've been away for more than a day or two. 

When he doesn't, all you can think is that he's eaten all the junk food in the kitchen and left everything even vaguely healthy alone so is now hiding somewhere praying for his life. If that was the case, he'd better be praying. 

You sigh and walk into the kitchen. 

You freeze. 

Your eyes widen as you take in the sight of the L.O.V standing around the room with your brother sitting at the table with the villain called Twice, they were all looking at you. 

Your eyes dart from villain to villain, then to your brother, whose eyes are wider than your own, both filled with worry, fear and confusion.

"Nii-chan...?..." the words slip out of your mouth. 

Suddenly, you wish you'd never come home, then you'd never have seen Keigo with The L.O.V, never have known he was a traitor. 

Your brother was a traitor, he was working with the villains...

"Kill her." The man with blue hair and a hand attached to his face orders, You know he's the leader, Shigaraki. 

Keigo's head snapps to him.

"If you want to prove your allegiance to us, kill her." The one with purple burns and spiky black hair pushes – Dabi. 

Your eyes widen even more. Keigo wouldn't kill you, he wouldn't. Wouldn't, you told yourself.

"I- I can't do that, she's my sister!" He says, standing up abruptly.

"It'd be a shame to kill her! She's sooo cute! Can't we kidnap her instead, pleasssseeeee Shiggy!" She says. She skips over and wraps her arms around your neck and pushes her body against yours.