five

"L/n-sannnnn!!!!!!!!!!" A voice screeches next to your ear, waking you up in the most unpleasant manner ever. 

Even your brother had the common sense to wait until at least past ten. 

Without opening your eyes, you grabbed a pillow from beside you and lob it in the direction of the voice, then put up your middle finger pointed in the same direction. You hear a muffled 'ooowwwww' from behind the pillow.

"Piss off." You mutter before rolling over to face the wall and pulling the covers over your head.

"To be fair, you had that one coming Mina." You recognise Ochako-can's voice from your doorway, then two familiar snickers from Sharky and Pikapika, the nicknames you'd given Kirishima and Kaminari.

"It's too early in the morning for this shit." You mumble into your pillow, though it was directed at Mina-san.

"I didn't know L/n swore." Todoroki's voice says in his normal, unnaturally calm way from the doorway. You don't even want to know why there's so many people standing in your doorway.

"Come on L/n, we can't open the presents without you." Momo-san's soft voice comes as something sits down on your bed next to you. A warm hand lands on your shoulder and shakes you gently. 

You roll over once more and wrap your arms around Momo-san's middle, then mutter something about her being warm. She laughs softly – then you finally register what she had said just moments before.

"Wait. Presents. Cold. Christmas!" You exclaim and immediately sit up. 

You swing your feet out of bed and stand, then you realise the only thing you're wearing is your brother's oversized t-shirt and a pair of loose black shorts.

"Who's shirt is that?" Kaminari asks suspiciously, narrowing his eyes.

"Keigo's," you respond, as you walk to your wardrobe to find a hoodie to wear, which also just so happens to be his, "Oh, right, You don't know who that is. It's umm," you take a moment to remember his Hero Name, "Hawks! It's Hawks's!" You say, clicking your fingers as you tug on the first hoodie you find, it too, is Keigo's. 

You turn back to the group to see them all staring at you.

"Why do you have Hawks's shirt?!" Ochako-chan and Mina-san exclaim in unison. You frown at them, you had thought they already knew he was your brother - obviously not, you thought.

"'Cause he's my brother, why wouldn't I have his shirt?" You reply, pulling your h/l hair from the hoodie. 

The others stare at you in dismay.

"WHAT?!" Mina-san yells, overreacting like usual. You know she'll never stop asking questions if you don't change the subject soon, so you use the only card you can.