snake vs Spartan

Third person pov.

Stairs appeared seemingly out of nowhere connecting the pillar in which Jakuzure stood on to the arena.

Jakuzure: Enterence march, under the double eagle.

The band walked down the stairs behind Jakuzure playing music as she lead them like a drum major to the arena.

Church: Boy, she's cheery as fuck.

Jakuzure: You now face the head of the non athletics committee and soon to be conqueror. My name is Jakuzure, be prepared to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily and completely one-sided.

(Y): I've fought worse enemies than you, they all failed to defeat me. But your welcome to try, and fail like they did.

Jakuzure began to change her uniform and the instruments the band had were sucked up in a cyclone and turned into a heart shaped tank with three stars on the front of it, Jakuzure's actual uniform was her drum majors hat and the uniform changed to a hot pink body suit with a human skeleton design on it. On back of it was a pair of bones that looked like they could be wing bones.

Jakuzure: Three star goku uniform, symphony regalia grave!

(Y):...... Well then.

Church: Holy shit that's big!

Tucker: (comms) Bow chicka bow wow!

Church: FUCKING HELL TUCKER, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP THAT?!

Tucker: (comms)......... Caboose did it?

Caboose: (comms) I did it...... I bought a chop slap from an ad...... I saw it on a tv, now I can do what the man said I could do...... I can slap his nuts.

(A/N): For those who don't understand, watch the below video and have a laugh.

(Y): I won't even wanna know.

As the tank started to move, Franz von Suppé' light cavalry overture was blasting out of every speaker. Physical music notes were shot out of the speakers like bullets, they were of no threat but could knock some energy from the Spartans energy shields to the point that they could become a threat. (Y) began to bob and weave in between the notes while trying to get close enough to the tank in hopes that he could climb on it and tear it apart. (Y) succeeded in climbing on the tank but Jakuzure activated another speaker and blasted the young Spartan off her tank.

Jakuzure: Ya know, this music is missing something. Oh, I know....... the sounds of your screams!

(Y): That is if you can hit me!

(Y) drew his magnum pistol and began to fire at Jakuzure but her music notes were fast enough to deflect the bullets, fortunately they were a mere distraction so (Y) could get close enough to to tear off the treads.

Jakuzure: No, no, no. You need to keep your distance little man, I think I'll take to the skies. Symphony regalia: Presto!

The tank treads were pulled into the tank and it then produced jet engines and wings, when the transformation was complete. Not only did it fly but it the music changed from the light cavalry overture to the William Tell overture: Finale.

(Y): Oh great, now she can fly.

Jakuzure: Yep, it's the hugest, flyingest, biggest speaker ever! This is my power, Spartan. The others can't even hold a baton to I'm capable of!