Aftermath

Satsuki's pov.

After learning (Y) new suit was sentient, and called for him by his moniker, I offered it to him and told him to meet me and the elite four in the council room. Once there, plans were being made for the raid trip.

Sanageyama: Athletic committee squads 1 through 11 are ready to deploy, they're ready for the trip to Osaka.

Jakuzure: Non-athletic committee squad 1 through 18 are ready to go too, they'll be staffing the raid trip for Kyoto.

Gamagori: The disciplinary committee can manage the Kobe raid trip  brigade on it's own.

Sanageyama: Whatever, as long as you and your super troops don't choke.

Jakuzure: I second that, no one wants to see you commit seppuku if you blow it again.

Just then, the doors opened and in walked (Y), now adorned in his new armor while his helmet was under his left arm.

Jakuzure: Well, well, well. Don't you look good in that spiffy armor.

Sanageyama: Looks like a cheap rip off of a Sentai ranger.

(Y): This Sentai ranger as you so put it kicked you ass.

Satsuki: What of you previous armor?

(Y): I was thinking of having Lopez refurbish it to be a robot for Church, if the plan is still on then we need warriors.

Church: Fuck yeah, I'm getting my body back!

Satsuki: Now then. Inumuta, report.

Inumuta: I formed and infastructure strategy team with the computer club using two-star students from the info system class. The enemy's communication systems are under our control and we're monitoring all communications around the high schools as we speak.

Satsuki: Iori, are the special uniforms ready?

Iori: Yes, my lady. Special uniforms are ready for deployment, they are being distributed as we speak and as for you elites. Your new three star goku uniforms are still being made, the final adjustments will take time to complete though, that is why you've been given the same special uniforms as the other students.

Satsuki: They've been upgraded based on your battles between Ryuko Matoi, (Y) and Nui Harime, so don't look so glum you're beaten by powerful warriors there is no shame in that. Consider it a rite of passage, you will grow from the experience. I'm looking forward to you evolution  as commanders on the battlefield, lead the raid brigades to victory.

Elite four: Milady.

(Y): Then while this happens, I will inform Master Chief to increase our training for the upcoming mission. Though I doubt the reds and blues will train.

Once the plans were discussed, the elite four and (Y) left to do as they were commanded. I sat in my chair and was offered a cup of tea by Soroi.

Satsuki: is the chopper ready?

Soroi: Yes Miss, it is.

Satsuki: Thankyou.

After finishing what was in my cup, I boarded the chopper and left honnouji academy to take care of private matters unbeknownst to anyone but Soroi.

Third person pov.

(Y) had arrived at the base with his old Spartan armor in toe and saw Lopez walking to the garage, muttering about the red and blues are idiots.

Lopez: Nice armor, but who are you?

(Y): Lopez my friend it's me, (Y). I have a request if you would listen.