Training and honoring the fallen

Ryuko's pov.

I made my way after school to the location (Y/N) gave me. Once I got there, a giant door slid up into the wall, revealing a door way. Once the door was gone I walked in, I saw that I was in some sort of garage. Noises came from my right, and I looked at the source. I saw an armored person, the armor was colored brown and they were fixing a vehicle I have never seen before. The person stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

Armor: Hello.

Ryuko: Uh, hey. I'm looking for (Y/N), he told me to meet me here.

Armor: Of course, he told me you would be coming. Out the door, take a left and then two rights. He's waiting for you in the training area.

I couldnt understand a word he was saying, but his voice sounded like it was robotic. I looked at him with a confused look because he spoke a language I don't speak.

Ryuko: I'm just gonna go that way. (Pointing at the door)

I walked towards the door, only to hear the guy say something else.

Armor: I wish I could speak fucking english.

I walked out the door, and started walking down the hall. I decided to go left, and that is when Senketsu spoke up.

Senketsu: I can translate what he said, if you want to know.

Ryuko: Okay, what did he say and in what language?

Senketsu: He was speaking Spanish, and what he said was " Of course, he told me you would be coming. Out the door, take a left and then two rights. He's waiting for you in the training area" and then, "I wish I could speak fucking english."

Ryuko: I was wondering what he was saying, thanks for the translation Senketsu.

We made our way to the training room, and I saw (Y/N), and three others like him and the Spanish speaker. One had green armor, another was aqua and the last one was black. The three of them had similar armor designs but were different in slight ways. They were training I assumed, because once I got close to them, they stopped fighting.

Aqua: Looks like we have a guest.

Ryuko: Hey, (Y/N) told me to meet him here to train, so I came for said training.

Black: Well then, it seems training is over. I'm Tex by the way.

Ryuko: I'm Ryuko.

Tex: These are Carolina and Master chief, You've already met Noble six here.

Ryuko: It's nice to see you all, and thankyou for training me.

(Y/N): Of course, now. Let's get down to business.

The three of them stood of to the side, against the wall while (Y/N) and I walked towards the ring. He drew his katana and I drew my scissor blade.

(Y/N): Enemies that are filled with energy, will quickly recover and attack again, even when stunned by a powerful strike.

Ryuko: Not when I do my finishing move.

(Y/N): True, but perhaps your sen-i-soshitsu is limited to a single strike that might not always hit. The ending blow is a technique you can use on stunned enemies to end their breath, or goku uniform before they spring back into action.

Ryuko: Okay, what is the ending blow, then?

(Y/N): When an enemy is collapsed on the ground, stunned. Without delay, leap high into the air and deliver a final strike.

(Y/N) swung his sword and I blocked it, but the shear force of his strike knocked me down. Once I was on my back, he jumped high with his sword pointed down at me. He landed in a kneeling position, with his knee at my right side, and his right foot on the other side.