Secret (part 3)

(Author's note: this chapter gets a bit scipy but there's no smut yet.)

3rd person pov

Quirin looked up the stairs. "What were you doing up there?" Varian forced a smile and hopped down the rest of the stairs. "Oh I was just playing some chess with Ruddiger." Ruddiger chittered happily and Varian smiled. "Well do you mind make some lunch for me I need to put away my things and tend to the garden." Quirin said as they both walked to the kitchen. "Of course dad." Varian went to start making lunch and Quirin went to put his things away in his bedroom which was downstairs near the kitchen and went to tend to garden.

____________________________________

Hugo picked Olivia. "Go spy on v. Okay? And don't get caught." He whispered to the mouse. Hugo then snuck out the closet and went to snoop in Varian's bedroom. He found few pictures of who Hugo could only assume was Varian's father and a significantly smaller Ruddiger but Varian wasn't in any of the photos despite there being space for him. Why isn't he these photos? Hugo thought, he couldn't really piece together a reason so he just went back to snooping around Varian things. Hugo then found a book full of equations, the book had small blood stains on some of the pages but Hugo assumed that it was Varian's. Hugo then found a painting of Varian as a child with his dad. Hugo then heard a stair creak and bolted back to the living room and quietly got into the closet, not wanting to be caught looked around by Varian or his dad.

____________________________________

Varian finished making Quirin's lunch and had secretly made one for Hugo as well. Varian put his sun hat on and went out to the garden and gave his dad his lunch. "I'm going to go play some chess. Call me if u need anything. Okay dad?" Quirin nodded and so Varian went back inside and put the sun hat back on the hook. He then changed into his human form and then went into the kitchen where he saw Hugo's mouse, Olivia. " Well hi there. You're Hugo's mouse aren't you?" The mouse squeaked in reply. Varian smiled and picked up the mouse and Hugo's lunch and walked up the stairs to the living room.

Once Varian was in the room he opened the closet where Hugo was sitting expectantly. "I brought you lunch." Varian gave the plate of food to Hugo. " Finally. I feel like I've been in there for hours. " Hugo then stood up and sat at the chess table. " You were for half an hour calm down." Varian said while he went to lock the living room door then sat with Hugo. Hugo smirked. " Why did you lock the door?" Varian knew where Hugo was going with this but didn't entertain his none sense. "Because my dad's over protective and when you lose you're loud." Hugo leaned forward onto the table. "Oh I don't plan on losing this game~" Varian then leaned closer. "Great then let's play." Varian didn't actually expect anything to happen but after he said that, Hugo smirked and got up and walked over to Varian. He then pulled him to feet and leaned in to kiss him but just before the kiss and whispered. "You sure you wanna play this game hairstripe?" Varian responded by kissing Hugo. "Does that answer your question?" Hugo had blush spread across his face as if he hadn't expect Varian to actually kiss him. Varian laughed a little and whispered in Hugo's ear. "Do you wanna know secret?~" Hugo looked genuinely flustered and stuttered out a yes. Varian took a deep breath and turned back into his vampiric form. He looked down at the floor not wanting to see Hugo's reaction. Hugo didn't talk for a second but then smirked. "This makes things even better." Hugo said excitedly but quietly. Varian looked up and smiled but he caught on to what Hugo meant and blush spread across his face. Hugo then pulled Varian into a kiss. This one lasted longer however and was more passionate. Hugo pulled Varian closer him. Eventually the kiss broke and both parties were out of breath and took and moment to catch their breath. Varian suddenly got hit with a wave of thirst and leaned against Hugo's shoulder for support. Hugo opened his mouth to say something but Varian bit into Hugo's neck causing him bit lip fighting back a moan. Varian looked a little dazed after drinking Hugo's blood and looked up him then pulled him down into another kiss which Hugo happily accepted. They both pulled away for a moment and then a yell came from down stairs. "I'll be back. Just wait in the closet again." Varian whisper yelled as he ran out the room. Hugo went back in closet and sighed. "I was hoping that we could get farther than that." He vented to Olivia.
_______________________________________

A.N: I am so sorry I was gone this long. I got really busy with school and then I got sick a bunch but I'm back now and have the story for this planned out.