Bite (part 4)

(AN: this chapter has the smut but please bear in mind that I haven't written smut in a while so it might be bad.)

3rd person pov

Varian fixed his hair and clothes while running down the stairs. He wiped the blood off his mouth and ran into the kitchen. He saw his dad sitting at the kitchen table. "Yea dad?" Varian sat down at the table as well. "One I need you to wash the dishes and two, I'll only be staying one night as I have go see the king." Quirin then looked at Varian. " Okay. Will do. One question though, how long will you be gone?" Quirin appeared to be thinking for a minute. "Well, hopefully only a month but it will most likely be a month a half to two months." Varian nodded then look at the time. "You should probably get to bed dad. The journey to capital is difficult and you need your sleep." Quirin nodded and got up. "Well then I'll see you in the morning, if not then I'll see you when I get back." He hugged Varian then walked off to go to bed. Varian then got up and started washing the dishes.

_______________________________________

Hugo was getting impatient but knew that he would probably die if Varian's dad found him so he stayed put. However he had a small problem, Varian had turned him on and he was already a little hard which made waiting for Varian to get back a lot more difficult.

_______________________________________

Varian finished the dishes and resolved to get the key after Hugo went to sleep. He then went back upstairs and to the living room. He opened closet after locking the living room door. "Hey there Hugo. How about we get back to where left off?" Hugo got up out the closet and kissed Varian. The kiss quickly got passionate and Hugo's hands crept lower. They broke for air and Varian kissed Hugo's neck where he had bitten it. Hugo bit back a moan and slid his hands up Varian's shirt. Varian bit into Hugo's neck again causing Hugo to let out a small stifled moan. Varian took some more of Hugo's blood and then pulled back and smirked at him. "I wanna know, how far you wanna take this Hugo." Varian wanted to go all the way but he wanted to have verbal consent from Hugo before he did anything else. "A-all the way." Hugo responded.

Varian then grabbed Hugo's hand and dragged him to his bedroom. Varian then locked the his bedroom door and looked back at Hugo who was sitting on Varian's bed.

Varian walked over to Hugo and sat in his lap facing him with his legs on either side of Hugo. Varian could feel Hugo's erection touching his dick and started to grind against it causing Hugo to stifle a gasp. Varian then pulled Hugo into a lust fuelled kiss and pushed Hugo onto his back. Varian's hands slowly made their way to Hugo's trousers and he pulled off them off quickly. Varian then broke the kiss to take off Hugo's shirt but Hugo grabbed Varian's hands to stop him. " Why am I the only losing clothes here? Ditch a piece of clothing and then you can take my shirt off." Hugo smirked, kinda thinking that Varian might not do it but he did. Varian looked down at Hugo and took his shirt off to reveal a few scars etched into his skin. Hugo didn't really notice though, all he focus on was his boner and how Varian somehow always managed to cute and hot at same time. Varian leaned down close to Hugo's ear and whispered. "Happy now Hugo?" Hugo blushed and nodded. He couldn't believe he was the bottom in this situation and that he was willingly accepting it. Varian interrupted Hugo's thinking when he ran his teeth along Hugo's shoulder leaving a slightly bleeding scratch. Hugo then ran hands down Varian's torseo while lightly tracing any scars he touched. Varian shivered slightly and moved back on to Hugo's legs where he slipped his hand under Hugo's boxers. He wrapped his hand around Hugo's dick and started moving his hand up and down. Hugo started moaning a lot louder then he was previously and Varian used his other to cover Hugo's mouth. "Sshhh be quieter. Okay?" Hugo nodded slightly while trying to keep his noises under control which wasn't exactly easy as he started feeling an unfamiliar knot in his stomach. "V-var-ian." Varian seemed to immediately get what Hugo was trying to say and let go which caused Hugo to whine at the loss. "I can't have you cum that easily." Varian smirked and got up to took his trousers and boxers off. He then grabbed the waistband of Hugo's boxers and looked him for consent. Hugo nodded and let Varian take them off. Varian then brought two fingers to Hugo's mouth. "I-I don't have lube so-" Varian was cut off by Hugo taking both fingers into his mouth and coating them in saliva. Varian pulled his fingers out afterwards and slowly pushed one in to Hugo's ass. Varian used his other hand to keep Hugo's legs apart as he put the next finger in. Hugo covered his mouth tightly to try and stop his moaning from being heard but Varian could still hear his moans and see his other hand grabbing on to the bed sheets. Varian smirked and took his fingers out after thrusting them for a bit. Varian lined himself up then looked at Hugo. "Are you ready?" Varian asked wanting one last bit of consent before he did this. "Yes!" Hugo seem kind of desperate as he had been waiting a while. Varian then pushed in, Hugo winced and his grip on the sheets tightened. Varian stopped half way to give Hugo some time to adjust. After a few seconds, Hugo moaned and asked him to continue. Varian then pushed the rest of the way into Hugo. He seemed to already be pretty adjusted so Varian started slowly thrusting causing small moans and gasps to come from Hugo. Varian moaned as he started going a little faster. "F-faster Var-ian!" Hugo rised his voice slightly. Varian obliged and started going a lot faster and harder. Hugo wrapped his legs around Varian and Varian grabbed on to Hugo's hips and started moving his hips in time with the thrusts. Hugo started getting a little to loud so Varian leaned down and passionately kissed him. Hugo then gripped on Varian's shoulders to try and warning him but he couldn't do it time. Hugo moaned super loudly into Varian's mouth as he came on to his stomach. Varian then broke the kiss to give Hugo some time to breath. Varian didn't pull out or move while Hugo caught his breath. "Varian. You haven't-" Hugo tried to say something but was cut off. "I know. I-I wanted you to catch your breath first." Varian responded still not moving. Hugo grabbed Varian's shoulders and pushed him on to the bed. "H-hugo." Varian looked at Hugo confused. He smirked and then knelt over Varian. He lined his ass up with Varian's dick and lowered down on to it. Varian moaned and arched his back as Hugo thrusted as quick as he possibly could. "Aahh~ H-hugo, I think I'm-" Hugo suddenly kissed Varian so his moaning was heard either. Varian then came in Hugo's ass and went limp on his bed with Hugo laying on top of him. They both eventually passed out.

A.N: I am so sorry for how long this took but yeah it's the next part should be sooner than this one was lol btw it's 3:30am I'll re-read and spell check this later.