Loveliesssssss

Can you lovelies do me a favor?

Go and read my new story Kidnapped by Mr. Neverson. While you guys are reading that because it only a few chapters left. I wanna get ahead start on the new Chris Brown book.

Now This Is For All My Chris Brown Lovers. One Of You Ladies Will Be Picked For My New Upcoming Book.

My Upcoming Book Is Based On The Imagines I Wrote. Like Wedding Bells, and Kidnapped by Mr. Neverson This Book Is Based Off Of Master Songz In Trey Songz Imagines Book One. It was Peyton Favorite Imagine.

One Of YOU Ladies Will Be Picked. All You Gotta Do Is.

Tell Me A Little Cute Story About How You & Chris Met. If I Pick You, You Get To Pick One Of My Chris Brown Imagine You Love The Most And I'll Turn It Into A Story For You !!!! You Got To Send Me A Picture Of You Or It Can Be A Picture Of A Cute Girl, It Don't Matter. Kik It To Me At LifeAsJece. CHRIS BROWN ONLY !!!!!!!!

You May Pick An Imagine From Chris Brown Imagines Book One Or Two.

Good Luck Guys.

( Quick Side Note : This Cast Calling Will Last Until Saturday Night & I Will Announce The Winner With Their Imagine Title & Book Cover On Sunday So That Will Give You Girls A Few Days To Enter.)

- Janiece