I Wanted To Wait (Chris B.)

Dedicated To Myah Love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Positive" I whispered as I looked at the pregnancy test. I am so excited about it. I hope Chris is going to be happy. I heard the door slammed and that shit scared me. So I hurried up and hid the pregnancy test. I ran downstairs, 

"What's the matter?" I asked him, "Remember the girl I had the one night stand while I was on tour?" I shook my head . He had one night stand with some chick while he was working, that hurt me to the core, but I learned how to forgive and forget. "Anyway, she had a baby boy and she tryna say I'm his father. I got paternity test on him. I don't want no kids at all, not until I'm 30" he said. 

Now how am I supposed to tell him I am pregnant.  He talking about waiting until he is 30, that's in a few years from now but so what. "Baby, whats wrong?" he asked while trying to get my attention. "Nothing, just thinking" I replied. "Are you okay with me waiting until I am 30 to have some children?" He asked

I got quite again, "Yeah that's fine" I replied lowly. Now how do you tell a man that you expecting knowing that he doesn't want any kids. I just pray and hope that I don't get too big or anything for him to start noticing.

Three Months Later

I was leaving my appointment. The doctor said they were healthy babies.  I am having twins, but I don't know the genders yet. I was starting to show and I needed to tell Chris, only problem is how do I tell him.  I decided that it was best if I cook his favorite dish tonight. 

I went to the market and got all the ingredients I needed for the dish and I also grabbed some food I have been craving for lately. Once I got home, I was tired I started to go upstairs but I realized the time, so I went into the kitchen and started cooking.

Chris was just getting home and I was setting up the table. "I smell my favorite dish. You only make this when you did something wrong or when you want something so we gone talk about it at the dinner table." he said laughing. What he said was true, I do make this when I did something wrong or if I want something. 

Once dinner was made I made our plates and started carrying it to the table. We said our grace then we digged in, especially me since I am the one that's pregnant. "Whats seems to be the problem?" he asked. I am so scared to tell the man I love that I am expecting.

"Chris, baby....... I'm three months pregnant" I said lowly. I looked at his face and all I know is he mad. "WHAT!?!" he yelled. I jumped from him screaming at me. "I'm pregnant!!" I said back to him all scared. "You been fucking? you cheating behind my back, yo who you fucking?" he said all in my face. 

"I haven't been cheating. I swear on everything baby, it's been you and me this whole time" I said  crying. He was not tryna to believe that. "Fuck that, you a fucking thot like my mans said before we got together." he said going upstairs. His boys told him I was a thot is not right. It hurts to see my man leaving me. "Don't call my phone no more hoe." He yelled then he picked up his phone "Yo Karreuche, where you at baby!" he said into his phone while leaving my door. 

Wow, he really did some foul ass shit. I sat at the table crying for 30 minutes thinking he come back home but in reality, he isn't coming back home. I sat there and rubbed my belly "Mommy going to take care of y'all two." I said to my belly. I cleaned up and went straight to bed.

Six Months Later 

I was laying in my bed relaxing. I was overdue with the twins. The doctor put me onto bed rest until it was time for me to be in labour. My mom wont make it to VA until the morning and I been cramping all day. I went into the bathroom, I felt this wet substances come out of me. I looked down and realized it was my water.

I ran back to my room as I was about to call for an ambulance, Chris was calling. "Hello" He said. "Chrissss?" I said breathing heavy. "Listen to me baby, I am sorry for what I did few months ago, I knew you wasn't cheating on me, I was just upset that you told me out of no where. I never really went to Karrueche house or anything. I came straight-" I cut him off, "CHRIS SHUT THE FUCK UP, MY WATER BROKE" I said yelling at him.

"I'm on my way" he said and that's all I wanted to hear. I gather all my things and went downstairs and waited for him.  20 Minutes he showed up, "Go upstairs and get my pregnancy pillow I want" I said to him. I went out to get in the car, I felt this huge pain in my back side and screamed so loud. I hate being pregnant.

"Come on baby" He said grabbing me in the car. We was driving so fast to the hospital. Chris took me to the wrong hospital, but we had no choice but to be here, I was getting madder because I told him where to get off at, he just don't listen.

We got checked in and the room he got me was very cute and comfortable. Once they got me situated, Chris started talking again. He got down onto one knee and propose. I thought it was cute and said yes. Couple hours later it was time to push.

At 11:30 pm Aiden Christian Brown was born via through natural birth, then 20 minutes later at 11:50 pm Auden Naomi Brown was born via through natural birth as well. I was so happy my babies were born the way I wanted them to and I was also happy I got my man back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myah, I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Thanks for requesting.

Still accepting requests

- Jece O