Wet The Bed (Chris Brown)

Aubryana

As I dance to Chris Brown's song Wet The Bed, I feel a few pairs of eyes watching me. As I turn around, I see my dance instructor's sister, right along with Chris Brown himself, Tyga and August Alsina. I continue to dance knowing the crazy bitch will snap on me if I stare too long.

"Aubry baby, come here !" Chanelle, my dance instructor's sister  said

As I walk into her office, Chris smiles at me and I smiled back politely.

"Where are the rest of girls at?" Chanelle asked

"I was told that they already told you, they were going to be late. I called each girl 5 times and they all ignored me." I said

"I swear these bitches think they can run over me, since my sister stepped out for a vacation." She said aggravated

Right after she said all of that, the girls came in and started hollering. I assumed they saw the boys as soon as they walked in.

We started rehearsing and I noticed all the girls were trying to be too sexy for these niggas. Any other time we be practicing, these chicks wanna be extra lazy. This shit is really killing vibe.

After we got done, we heard one particular clap that scared all of us shitless. Our dance instructor came home early from her vacation. I do not know why I was scared, but I am scared for these bitches.

"You see, when famous people like them come, you bitches wanna dance and get the routine right, but when they ain't here,  you guys wanna work my nerves and act like you don't know it." She said

She said that very harsh, and they were scared ass hell. I hope this ain't towards me.

"Aubryana, you are dismissed baby. You did a great job dancing. I knew I could count on you." She said

I went to the locker room and I noticed Chris followed me.

"Yes baby, how may I help you" I asked

"I loved the way you dance and I was wondering if you could come by my place and show me some moves of yours?" He asked

"Okay" I said

"I hope you like Chinese food, cause that what I am ordering" He said

"Sure do boo, I'll see you a bit" I said

After he put his number in my phone he pulled me close and then we started to make out. I loved the way he smelled and how he grabbed me. Lord, my panties wet.

Later that night . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . .

Once I arrived at Chris place, we sat down and ate. We got to know each other and what we like. I am very surprised we had alot of things in common. I didn't want to stay too late because I did have work in the morning.

We headed to his dance room and it was huge. I loved this room and I would love to have this in my own home. We danced for hours and never even noticed the time. The last song was wet the bed and he wanted a lap dance.

As I am dancing on him, he is feeling up on me and I was sort of loving it. I know it might sound crazy but the way he was touching me was turning me on. I went to the stereo and I plugged in my iPod and hit the slow jams play list. We got to work.

He picked me up and carried me to his bed and we was making out while taking each other clothes off. Once our bare bodies touching each other and we started to tease one another. Once Chris got on top of me, he slid right in.

I didn't think he made this wet. He was doing long and slow strokes. It was driving me crazy and I wanted him to go faster.

"Faster baby, Faster" I moaned

He did what I asked him to do. He went faster and I was loving it. He stroking the shit out of me and I was rubbing on my clit. I couldn't take the madness anymore, so I just squirted everywhere.

After I got done squirting, Chris's eyes widen like he never made a girl squirt before.

"What's the matter?" I asked

"Nothing, I just didn't know you can squirt." He said heavily

We went back to work. I was top of him, just riding him like no tomorrow. As I was riding him, he was sucking on my nipples, one hand down at my clit and other on my ass making me ride faster. Next thing I know I am squirting all over again.

This must be a turn on for Chris. I rolled off him backward, so I am on my hands and head. My legs are wide open in the air, he grabbed them and rammed himself inside of me. He was going ham inside of me, I wasnt feeling pleasure anymore, the pain was started to spread but not too much. My walls started to clutch together and I knew I was coming to end.

"CHRISSSSS, BABYYYYY I AM ABOUT TO -" I screamed moaning.

I was cumming and squirting very hard, my legs was shaking rapidly and I never felt like this before. I loved every moment of this. I couldn't think straight, I ain't even ask him where did he put his load at. He picked me up and laid me in the bed, I saw the time and I had to be work in 2 hours.

"You ain't going to work today baby, I'll call you out sick today." He said'

I smiled and drifted off to sleep. Chris got some good dick !!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Loves, I thought about you guys so I decided to write an update. I couldn't sleep so I hope you guys like it. Goodnight loves

- Emmy Rose'