My Little Freak (Tyga)

Just A Regular Imagine. I Am Still Accepting Requests, Only For Tyga, Chris Brown && Trey Songz. August Alsina Imagines Are Being Put On Hold. Enjoy !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyga

I woke up smelling some good ass food. I got up and walked down to the kitchen, once I got there, Ashlynn was cooking in her bra and panties.

I was loving the view, she turned around and she smiled at me.

"Morning Mr. Stevenson!" she said

"Morning" I replied

I sat down on the stool and started eating my plate. Ashlynn started rubbing all on me and shit.

"Shouldn't you be leaving soon. Chyna be home soon." I said

"She left a message saying she was going to land in Cali tonight!" she said while kissing my neck

Damn for all that Ashlynn mind as well be my personal assistant. She continued to kiss my neck and rub on my manhood.

I sat there and I was enjoying it. I tilted my head back as she started to pump her hands around my shaft.

She came around and started to lick the tip of my dick. She wanted tease so I grabbed her whole head and pushed it down my dick.

I was fucking her throat really fast, she was gagging. I slid my dick out and she made it nice and wet.

She went back down on it and started to suck on it again. I felt my load coming but I didn't wanna let it out in her mouth so I unsnapped her bra and she started bouncing her boobs. Ashlynn's boobs were big ass shit and it felt like two ass cheeks.

She was still bouncing really fast and she was licking my tip in the process.

"Shit Ash, here it come!" I grunted.

She grabbed my dick and started jerking really fast. I held onto the stool for support. All of a sudden, I seen my cum shooting up in the air.

I let out a big load and she cleaned me right up. She left me there shocked and satisfied.

"I'll take a shower and be out the door." she said after she kissed my lips.

Once she took her shower and got dress, I walked her out the door.

"When will I see you again?" I asked

"Whenever she leaves again, goodbye Mr. Stevenson" she said walking away

"Goodbye my little freak" I said lowly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just an update. Still accepting requests.

- Emerson Rose' 🙊💜