Never Supposed To Happen (Tyga)

Random Imagine. Hope You Guys Enjoy It !!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Amora

I've been kidnapped by Mr. Stevenson, who  go by the name of Tyga. He kidnapped me 5 months ago. Ty and his boys tied my family together and just took me while I was asleep. Ever since that day, Mr. Steveson told me I was his sex toy for when he wants to have sex with me.

I think I am in love with my kidnapper. Mr. Steveson is a sexy ass man, with all those damn tats on him makes me wanna do some things to him. There would be some nights where I would touch myself and think about him.

He started being nice and extra sweet to me after the 2 month of being in this big ass house with him. I do not know how this man feel about me, maybe I am just his sex toy. He get bitches like crazy, when he bring them over here I get instantly jealous, like bitch that's my man. Especially that bitch Chyna!!! She be all on him.

I can do whatever I want but I cannot use the phone or go out the house. If I wanted to buy clothes, I had to ask him and he would order it off the internet, like I am going to wear them anywhere. Well I was walking towards the kitchen so I can get some snacks for the movie I am about to watch and I heard a conversation in between Mr. Stevenson and his friends.

"I think I am in love with Amora" Mr. Stevenson said. I was surprise by that. "Why you think" August asked. That was a good question, why you think instead of know. "She not like them other girls. Especially Chyna, the one who will give herself to me without asking. I like Amora, I like the fact she respect herself and she has more class than any other hoes out here in LA" he said.

I smiled to myself knowing he has feeling and he is digging me, "But I can't just love my victims, remember I am supposed to be killing her and I cant just do it. I feel alive when when she's around. " he added. "Oh so it's okay to kill my girl, because your ass wasn't happy? You sound real selfish" Chris said. Mr. Stevenson ain't say nothing. He was supposed to kill me, tears just came down my eyes like crazy, so I just ran up the steps and slammed the door.

I dozed off to sleep because I didn't want to keep thinking about it. Hours later, I felt something in my bed moving so I opened my eyes and saw some flower petals and some gifts. There was a letter sitting on the box so I read it.

        Dear Amora        

        I know you heard my conversation with my boys about me killing you in few days. It's not going to happen because I am in love with you and I can't stand to be without you. Every day you put a smile on a nigga's face and makes him happy when you are around. I only said that because I didn't want them to think you was making me a soft ass nigga. I want you to put this dress on and do your hair then come downstairs, I have a surprise for you.

                                                                                        Mr. Stevenson

I smiled at the letter. I got ready for him so I can be near him. Being around him, I feel safe and secure. I started walking downstairs with the dress he bought me. All of a sudden I see august at the bottom of the stairs in a black suit with some shades on. He looked fine.

"Goodevening Miss Amora, Mr. Stevenson wants me to blindfold you." he said in his NOLA accent that sent me chills down my spine. Once he put the blindfold on, he kissed the back of my neck, and I moaned a little. "Ooo, sensitive, I see" He said.

August pushed me to start walking, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable now. I didn't want to panic or anything too soon so I kept my cool. We finally reached out destination and August sat me down. August took off the scarf off my face and I just stared at Chris. "Where's Mr. Stevenson?" I asked lowly.

They looked at me and laughed. "He not here, Miss Amora." Chris said. "Why are doing this to me?" I asked. I looked at the table and there were all kinds of weapons on the table. I was officially going to die tonight fucking with these two idiots. "You see, Ty was supposed to kill you last month, but he couldn't. He is supposedly in love with you." Chris said. I started to cry.

"Would you kill somebody you love?" I asked with tears coming down my face. I looked at them and they showed no emotions to this at all. "No, I wouldn't. Ty killed my girl 2 months ago." Chris said. August ain't say no word. He was out of town 2 months ago. "Alright Aug, you can let yourself out the back door." Chris said to him. "Ard dawg, bye Miss Amora" he said waving to me.

"Lets talk it out" I asked panicking. "There's nothing to talk about." he said grabbing the small knife. He started rubbing my body with the small knife and I was scared at hell. Then all of sudden he jabbed the knife in my leg. "Ahh" I screamed in pain. Tears started to for in my eyes. He took the knife out of my leg and untie me. He carried me to the living room, and took off my panties then he started to rape.

Where's Mr. Stevenson when you need him. Chris was hurting me and everything. Not to mention he took my virginity. While trying to finish off with me. I heard the door open and closed. "Amora, where you at girl?" I heard Mr. Stevenson call for me. Chris got up and fix himself and I ran to Mr. Stevenson. Once I was almost near him, Chris shot me right in my back. "NOOOOOOOO" Mr. Stevenson screamed as he was shooting at Chris.

Mr. Stevenson grabbed me and held onto me. He rocked me back and forth. "I love you, Mr. Stevenson" I said. He looked at me and started crying, he wiped my very last tear away and kissed my forehead. "I love you too, Miss Amora." he said lowly.

I guess I slipped into a coma. Mr. Stevenson came by everyday just too see if I would wake up. He would always say this was never supposed to happen if he didn't kill Chris's girl. This was Chris's revenge. He felt so bad. Few weeks later, I woke up from my coma. August came by to visit me and this man always seems to turn me on when he come near. "He's dead" August said lowly. I knew for sure he who he was talking about. I was done with life.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It's prolly not my best story, but at least its updated. There will be more updates. You may still request on any story. Love you babes.

- Janiece O.