Secret Lovers (Tyga)

Chyna

Yes, I got the whole house to myself. Ty just left for Cancun and King is at my mother's house for week. I can't wait until Chris get here and put it down on me. Yes, I said Chris, I have been messing wround with him for 8 months. I know it's wrong to cheat but hey, I love me some Christopher.

I went downstairs to set up. I made sure I had whipped cream and strawberry. I got the ice bucket had cold wine in it. I dimmed the lights and spread the rose pedals everywhere. I went upstairs and got washed, I put my lotion on and the most sexiest lingerie Tyga never saw me in.

I heard the door bell and I went downstairs. I opened the door, there stand a half naked Chris with a bottle of vodka. 

"Hey bae" he said so sexy

"Hey love" I replied

I let him in and he followed me to the kitchen to get the refreshment.

We sat down and we talked for awhile and we started making out. I'm loving this so much. I know this is wrong but it feels so good. I hope I don't get caught no time soon, because I do plan on stopping this love affair.

We went upstairs and we was making out very heavy. He started to feel on me and went inside of my panties. I felt his fingers go inside of my pussy and I knew for sure he was fingering me. I loving it. Chris's fingers were bigger than Tyga.

Tyga

I can't believe what I am looking at. Little do Chyna know I didn't leave for Cancun, I am at my mother's house. I have cameras all over the house and I see my best friend fucking my baby mom. He disrespected me and my home.

This bitch could have took it somewhere else. I bought this house for us to be a family and make more babies.

 I should have left her ass a long time ago when she first cheated on me. I could have got some when I was out on tour but no I was being a faithful man to her ass. I should call Karruechu but that would be wrong. In fact I am calling her because she has the right to know what her so called man is doing.

Ring . . . . Ring . . . . . Ring . . . . .

"What Ty, Chris isn't here" She said sleepily

"I know, we need to have a meeting, so come on over to my mother's house." I said

"What the matter?, what happened to Chris?" She asked

"Just come over, and we'll talk." I said before I hung up

Karruechu

After he hung up on me, my head was filled with questions. What could he possibly want with me. I hope he don't think he getting in my pants because I am in love with Chris. I got some clothes on and left.

Once I reached his mother's house, there were other cars there. It's must be a meeting then. I didn't see Chris's car, that's really strange because he's normally the first car I spot.

I walked in and I called for Ty but I didn't hear anything. i called him again, this nigga must deaf.

"Karruechu!!" I heard my name being called

"You scared the mess out of me, you asshole" I said screaming at Ty

"Well what did you want, calling me at 2:15 am .. " I added

"Come on, the meeting in the basement" He said

We reached the basement and there were pictures of Chris and Chyna everywhere. My heart sunk in my stomach.